Saw Extinction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Extinction!

It was pretty awesome, way more blood and gore then the first two movies, awesome action, definitly a better Resident Evil movie IMO...but hell I love anything Resident Evil...so yea...go watch it!

SPOIL THE ENDING NOW !!

Comment

I'm sorry are you sure you saw the same movie as me?

Jesus Powers = FAIL

Super Zombies = FAIL

Tyrant = FAIL

Birds = ok

New dogs = ok

K-Mart = FAIL

Ashanti = FAIL

No one noticing LJ is infected = PHAIL

Wesker = DOUBLE FAIL

Umbrella being able to make magic water bubbles but not a steady supply of food = FAIL

Clair = FAIL

Carlos = FAIL

Magic Crate = FAIL

Alice Clones = FAIL

"Bub" Rip-off = FAIL

This entire bull shit piece of "cinema" =

The writer of the "Resident Evil" movies just takes all of the games, Swallows them, Chews them up, and Craps out these movies that have bits and pieces from the games that FAIL miserably compared to the actual games. So what do they do? They copy what other franchises actually did well .

I walked around RE4 last night blowing away villagers with the Hand cannon pretending each of them participated in making this "Movie". And I had far more fun doing that.

Destructoid gave this film a 1 out of 10.
      I won't even dignify it by giving it a positive number as it's score. it gets a -1 out of 10

F&#% this movie franchise it needs to die and stay dead.

I want to make a film series called Biohazard and actually make movies based on the game series.

Comment

I knew I wasn't watching this as soon as it was announced. I learned my lesson after the first one.
        sigpic

Comment

Twice they try and twice they fail. What make us thing that the third was going to be better? I'm gonna wait to rent it on dvd... that's all that "thing" deserves u_u.

Comment

there were alice clones you say? dear god have mercy on our souls

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
              there were alice clones you say? dear god have mercy on our souls
              Yes and apparently she's jesus now too.

Comment

I totally agree with you BLSR1 at the end of the movie the one thought that went threw my head was i cant belive i just spend $10 to see this movie. They should pay you to see it not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                  Etc etc . . .
                  I won't even dignify it by giving it a positive number as it's score. it gets a -1 out of 10

F&#% this movie franchise it needs to die and stay dead.
                  I'm guessing it's not too good then . . .

On a similar note (given that you mentioned Bub) anyone looking forward to the Day of the Dead remake?
                  And can I just mention I actually thought this thread was about a new "Saw" movie, I was all WTF! use the Off Topic section . . .
                  Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 09-23-2007, 02:49 PM. Reason: PHAIL! LOL!
                  sigpic

Comment

No, because It's gonna have running zombies again

Comment

I was satisfied by the movie. It was quite enjoyable, personally. After the first movie I pretty much gave up hope on a game-plot driven movie, so I just watch them as action-zombie movies with "Resident Evil" similarities and it works wonders...

Walking into a movie theater knowing your gonna hate what your gonna watch because it doesn't hold up to the video games is dumb. Don't waste your time doing something you don't want to do. We've known since the first two movies that the game's plot doesn't apply to the movie franchise, but when you hope and the movies knock you down, you really have no one to blame but yourself. Sure you could blame the director's/producer's but as far as a sci-fi-zombie-action flick goes, I think they did pretty well.

There were a few areas where I had to take what I was seeing with a spoonful of salt, but over all it was fun to watch

Comment

agreed ^

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                          I was satisfied by the movie. It was quite enjoyable, personally. After the first movie I pretty much gave up hope on a game-plot driven movie, so I just watch them as action-zombie movies with "Resident Evil" similarities and it works wonders...

Walking into a movie theater knowing your gonna hate what your gonna watch because it doesn't hold up to the video games is dumb. Don't waste your time doing something you don't want to do. We've known since the first two movies that the game's plot doesn't apply to the movie franchise, but when you hope and the movies knock you down, you really have no one to blame but yourself. Sure you could blame the director's/producer's but as far as a sci-fi-zombie-action flick goes, I think they did pretty well.

There were a few areas where I had to take what I was seeing with a spoonful of salt, but over all it was fun to watch
                          Oh no, I walked into that theator expecting to have a little laugh and get a few cheap scares.
                          But I was wrong. I walked away from that theator angry and ready to Punch a baby in the face.
                          the only thing slightly good with this "movie" is that they got rid of Shaky cam and monster jump at the camera. from Apocalypse

Seriously 85% of movies on Sci-fi channel are better than this
                          Last edited by BLSR1; 09-23-2007, 11:19 PM.

Comment

*SPOILERS, obviously*

Just finished watching it, and i enjoyed it a lot apart from the fairly weak ending. They say this is the last one, it better not be! You can't just leave it there, that's bollocks!

This next section is directed at BLSR1, but read if you want

Quit bitching about Alice being jesus, we knew she had physic powers from the end of the second one. Yeah its corny as hell but its not like we didn't know.

You don't like super zombies, blame Capcom for inventing them

Tyrant is kinda fail yeah, but it could have been so much worse. Being able to talk and being killed so damn easily was weak as hell though.

K-Mart was alright, again could have been so much worse, but its like they cut a lot of her character development from the movie or something, so kinda fail but not so much

Ashanti, yeah, fail, but she has like 10-15 minutes at most and thats is, so at least we don't have to put up with her for long. We get to see her die a painful death, you can't say thats not a good thing.

LJ is fail, i'll give you that hands down

Wesker again, i'll give you. So utterly horrible and wrong

Of course Umbrella has a supply of food etc bla bla, but you think they're gonna send it up above ground for others to find? Er, no!

Claire was good i though, she acted just like i expected

Carlos was fine, i wasn't so much into his whole love thingy with Alice but apart from that it was ok

What magic crates? The things in the LV that Umbrella planted full of zombies as a trap? They were ok, not magic

The clones yes, not great, and kinda hinders there being a 4th if they're gonna have to have an army of Alice's, so fail it is

Not taking a jab at you, just saying a lot of it is based on you're own personal opinion. And im guessing you hated the first two movies so it wasnt likely you'd enjoy this. I loved the first two so it was obvious i'd love this one.
                            Last edited by rewak; 09-24-2007, 12:58 PM.

Comment

to rewak.
                              what a friend of mine said sums it up well
                              I agree with most of this. The plot really lacked. I can see the planning stages "We can't get 2 of the main characters from the beginning? Oh well, we'll just fast forward 5 years later and pretend they never existed." Giving Alice superpowers has pissed me off the second she appeared crashing through the chruch in the 2nd one and easily killing the lickers. Everytime the movie looks like it's going to get interesting(Lickers surrounding Jill and other survivors who are low on ammo) Alice comes in and kills all enemies easily. It happens more often in Extinction. The super zombies(along with them bursting out of that...uhhh little house thing?) was really retarded. The rest of the cast is just kind of there for filler. We recieve really no backstory on Claire, have a useless character named K-Mart and I don't even think the others had names. The only two interesting characters(I won't name them so it's not ruined for anyone going to see it) are killed. Although I was happy the movie did end, I was not happy with the ending. Who thought of that garbage? It truly showed that the other characters were just there for filler.
                              Capcom did'nt invent the super zombies WTF were you thinking?

Crimson heads are different.

Comment

Working...
                              X