HL2 Resident Evil request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL2 Resident Evil request.

I'm currently making a map based on the Hive using Hammer and I would like some custom textures. can I get a hand?

Do you mean The Hive as in the hospital in Resident Evil : Outbreak File 1 or the Resident Evil movie?

Comment

Originally posted by The John Doe View Post
      Do you mean The Hive as in the hospital in Resident Evil : Outbreak File 1 or the Resident Evil movie?
      The hive as in RE2.

Since outbreak that is it's official name.

F**k the RE movies

Comment

Yeah F**k the movie. I had just right away though of the hospital in Outbreak because I just got done playing it. I remmeber now that the underground faciluity in RE2 was also called "The Hive."

Comment

John, I think if I look hard enough, I may still have the script you wrote for your pitch of the movie.

I don't remember it but it's got to be better than the pieces of shit we have now.
          Last edited by Nikovich; 09-30-2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I wrote a script? I must of been really loaded not to remember that.
            I know I have wrote a few pieces of stories (I never could stay focused) But what I posted on here I had gotten in to big of a hurry... and well it came out like crap. That and I did some work in one of the RPGs that was done.

But back to The Hive. I believe there is some walk thoughs that show a rough map of the Hive. Can always start with that.

Comment

Working...
            X