my car...my DREAM car that is :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my car...my DREAM car that is :-)

So, this here is my 1995 850 T-5R "T-Gul(yellow in swedish)" 1 of 185 ever made, car was made so volvo could compete in the BTCC(British Touring Car Championship)
    the car is equipped with 2.3 turbocharged inline 5 which was pretty much a detuned version of the Race car. anyways i always wanted one since my brother brought one home on loan from the volvo dealer
    he worked at way back in 1995, last year i bought a red 96 850R cuz i figured id never find one of these, but, my job sent me to arizona so i sold the red one before i left and bought this pretty much sight unseen
    on craigslist... lmao

awsome but i don't like yellow

Comment

depends, if it were neon yellow it'd be cool. but with an old car like that blue would look good on it or red i guess

Comment

Your avatar needs updating.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
          depends, if it were neon yellow it'd be cool. but with an old car like that blue would look good on it or red i guess

The whole point to this car is the fact that IT IS YELLOW, there was 50billion made in other colors...but only 185 yellow lol.... this car is worth between $10k and 22k because of that..
          any other one is only worth $500-$4k

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Your avatar needs updating.
            Well yes, but i gotta use the 1995 Press photo :-)

Comment

Originally posted by K5Blazer View Post
              The whole point to this car is the fact that IT IS YELLOW, there was 50billion made in other colors...but only 185 yellow lol.... this car is worth between $10k and 22k because of that..
              any other one is only worth $500-$4k
              oh wow then that is cool, i guess you can't cheat and get a red one and paint job it yellow right?

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                oh wow then that is cool, i guess you can't cheat and get a red one and paint job it yellow right?
                no, the interior is different and comfortwise the 850R interior is better, see the leather is in the middle on the T-5r's, in the 850R's the Suede is (suede/leather is only available in T-5R's and 850R's though)

T-5R interior

850R interior

Last edited by K5Blazer; 10-06-2007, 08:27 AM.

Comment

BumbleBee! Autobots, Transform and roll out!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X