Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Forum (sorry dot50cal if this against the rules)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Forum (sorry dot50cal if this against the rules)

well as i said sorry dot50cal if this is against the rules but here is a link to my forum http://z3.invisionfree.com/nightmare_dawn

its kinda small but seems very popular with the members, also a resident evil/bio hazard ssction coming soon. Also if u have a site/forum (nothing bad) u can affiliate n advertise on the fourm in the advertising area so join up if u want n have fun.
    Last edited by PS92; 10-11-2007, 01:55 PM.

*le Gasp!!!!*

Comment

nice forum, i'd love to make a forum like this for my web development course work at college. My website is going to be on computer games, along with a forum, and i want it somthing to look like this or yours.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
        *le Gasp!!!!*

ur probally right

Comment

i think you'll get a warning if it is against the rules. nice skin for the forum, i wonder if i'll get paid if i show off mine to invision or phpbb : /

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
            i think you'll get a warning if it is against the rules. nice skin for the forum, i wonder if i'll get paid if i show off mine to invision or phpbb : /
            i'd love to see your forum, i want to see as many diffrent ones as possible before i start making mine in December for college. It's just because i'm designing pages at the moment and want ideas, but don't worry i won't copy any of them, because that's braking the copyright law ;)

Comment

*le Gasp!!!!*

I love how it actually mouths "Bannon" . . .

I'm taking a look at your forum right now PS92 . . .
              sigpic

Comment

thanks were adding more sections when i can.

@sinny : yeah i'll get a warning or even get banned.....

Comment

you guys do know that crab is from harvey birdman the episode where race bannon wants to take dr quests kids for child support or something. the crab was put on the stand and said bannon should have custody lol, it's an awesome crab

btw i'll show you my templates they're mostly game based but i'll do screenshots of it. and do you know which type of forum you want? invision, vbb, phpbb, yabb, proboard?

Comment

has to be done from scarch, so what ever is easier. I've never really made one, only used hosts such as freewebs etc. I could just do a simple web site on dreamweaver software but i want a forum on it, and want it to be like this web site in a way because it's got style and is user friendly.

Comment

Lighten up PS92 I was joking.

Comment

Lighten up PS92 I was joking.
                        lol okay

Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                        has to be done from scarch, so what ever is easier. I've never really made one, only used hosts such as freewebs etc. I could just do a simple web site on dreamweaver software but i want a forum on it, and want it to be like this web site in a way because it's got style and is user friendly.
                        i would recomend invisionfree cause its free and its very good, vbulliten if u have the money for it or the thing that sinny uses...i forget what its called

Comment

Originally posted by PS92 View Post
                          lol okay

i would recomend invisionfree cause its free and its very good, vbulliten if u have the money for it or the thing that sinny uses...i forget what its called
                          thanks i've noted them down, have alook at it on monday in college, see if i can use it for my work.

Comment

phpbb is free, if you're looking to make something from scratch go with phpbb. invision needs a license, the hosted ones are free though.

if you need help setting up a phpbb one just ask me, it's not even hard. also if i had the money i'd recommend Vbb. this forum is vbb based, the license is expensive though from what i've heard. my friend used to do illegal ones until he got caught and went to court for it, not sure if he lost but he's in mexico now and he says it's easier to do things like setting up servers and stuff over there

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                              phpbb is free, if you're looking to make something from scratch go with phpbb. invision needs a license, the hosted ones are free though.

if you need help setting up a phpbb one just ask me, it's not even hard. also if i had the money i'd recommend Vbb. this forum is vbb based, the license is expensive though from what i've heard. my friend used to do illegal ones until he got caught and went to court for it, not sure if he lost but he's in mexico now and he says it's easier to do things like setting up servers and stuff over there
                              yeah i was thinking of vbb because this site is sweet, but would like to know the cost's if any of the owners of this site would like to give me info, would be great
                              but i'll have a look into phpbb, and thanks for the help offer, i'll take it if i ever get stuck with it.
                              Have a gd week ppl
                              nemesis_lover

Comment

Working...
                              X