Kendo's Gun Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendo's Gun Shop

Welcome to Kendo's... well, sort of. I thought this could be a thread for people to post pics of their favorite zombie killing munitions, RE gun related collectibles and discuss in game weapons. For example: has anyone actually managed to unlock the rocket launcher near the end of RE3? The one supposedly in the locker, down in the lab's underbelly. I've read how to do it and followed the instructions very carefully but it's never worked for me. Even the guy who wrote the official strategy guide said it didn't work for him either.

Here are some model RE guns I've seen over the years but not bought. There are others but I havn't always saved the photos. They are both very cool and very expensive.
    Attached Files

I collected light guns for a while. Here's 5 that I have. The 'Bio Gun' was from Pattaya in Thailand. It's VERY unofficial but it's pretty cool. The box is great despite (or perhaps because) it uses RE3 graphics and characters on it.
    The Guncon1 & 2 are the best performing light guns. When using them, it's all about accuracy and nothing beats the Guncons.
    The 'Hell Killer' works quite well and the best thing about it is that it actually looks like a real gun. It had to travel back to Aus with me sealed in a 'dangerous goods' packet and I wasn't allowed to carry it onboard (pre 911).
    The bright green Desert Eagle is huge and works okay.
    It's a shame that the Wii Zapper and the new Guncon3 are made so that they don't look 'too real'. Gone are the days when light guns are allowed to look cool. I find it really weird and stupid that in America light guns have always been frowned upon. You can buy any hand gun, including magnums and semi-automatics and AK47 machine guns but "oh no, we can't allow people to shoot toy guns at their television screens". It's F'ed up that RE gun survivor was sold there without the light gun compatibility.
    I don't own a real gun and have never even touched one. I have no need to, nor does any civilian. But a light gun has never hurt anyone.
    Attached Files

Comment

thanks for the pics in the first post. I really am thinking of asking for the gold lugars for xmas but do you know what they are made from?

Comment

Do you mean the Rocket Launcher towards the end of Resident Evil 3 Where you have to crawl under all the steam pipes and get it out of the locker that is on the catwalk under the lab? It has been years since I played it, but I believe I did it because it was one of those 4 shot styles (like on that movie Commando) but I honestly don't remember just HOW I got it. Resident Evil 3 seems to be the only Resident Evil that I didn't need a walk-thru to play. It was pretty easy. So I had to get the rocket out by myself. Just gotta remember how.

Comment

Nah, he means the Gold Lugers from RE: CV. Skunky has an image of what appears to be them, and Nemesisisisis lover wanted to know what they were actually made of, since gold seems unlikely.

Comment

Unlikely is an understatement. I can only imagen how much those pistols would really weight if they were made of gold. And trying to shoot one in each hand?

Comment

To get the Rocket Launcher in RE3, you had to use a machine which stripped the magnetic covering off a tag on one of the keys which you could only do once the timer was activated, then use that on the locker. I don't remember what the exact sequence was, but I'm sure it was close to what I just stated. I did it once, it really wasn't that necessary once you got the Magnum with a bit of ammo. It really was just for shooting down Nicholai's Gunship with a single shot.

As for guncoms and stuff, I really REALLY wish for a more realistic Wii Zapper. I HATE the design of the new one with the trigger on the FORE GRIP!

Airsofts... well, you've seen my Airsofts. Nothing specifically from RE, though I do have an M4. And I guess my mac-11 counts as one of Steve's two submachine guns.

Comment

so are they like hard plastic then. Nicovich may be right bout R.E 3, i think that's how i got mine, because im sure i shot down the heli with that weapon.

Comment

Which are hard plastic, the airsoft guns?

Most airsoft guns are a hard plastic, ABS plastic, whicih is the same type used in motorcycle helmets. However, many also have a lot of metal parts. My M1911 for example is all metal and wood exterior with all metal internals while my SIG P226 has metal internals and a metal slide, but a plastic grip and rail.

Comment

I got the rocket launcher out of the locker before...I dont see how you cant get it...

Toyko Marui is the gun manufacturer of the Biohazard Guns as I own one myself
                    Attached Files

Comment

ah sounds gd to me, i didn't want to spend abit on a gun if it was crappy plastic that could brake just like that. If i wanted that i would just go to a toy shop and buy one. But i'm am interested in getting the gold lugars now, just have to look out for them. Does anyone actualy own a pair?
                      btw no smart arse's coming on and saying "yeah i got them on C.V" because that doesn't bloody count lol.

Comment

well its a good gun, pretty accurate for an airsoft pistol, shoots over 310fps on .20 high quality BB's, which is undderated at 290fps...and it breaks down just like a real pistol and all of that...its pretty cool. I can take some break down pics if you want.
                        Last edited by Stars_g36; 10-14-2007, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                          well its a good gun, pretty accurate for an airsoft pistol, shoots over 310fps on .20 high quality BB's, which is undderated at 290fps...and it breaks down just like a real pistol and all of that...its pretty cool. I can take some break down pics if you want.
                          YES PLEASE SIR
                          just want a full on view on what i'd be getting.
                          thanks
                          Last edited by nemesis_lover; 10-14-2007, 12:06 PM. Reason: Hey im on a 100, gd times the last 99 posts were :)

Comment

I almost felt in the past that as an RE fan, I was obligated to get a Samurai Edge. Despite the fact that I’ve taken a break from getting any more for a while, I’ve just never really liked Berettas. I’ve always been a .45 kind of guy (what do you think of that ladies) whether it be double or single stack, but I prefer 1911s. There’s just so much a person like me has to dislike when it comes to Berettas, from the wimpy 9s to the jamming problems, the way it was forced on troops to replace their much more reliable 1911s so that NATO could be happy with its standard ammo.

So yeah, I probably won’t be getting one any time soon.

Comment

TM is going out of buisness so getting these guns wont be easy ;) Ill post some pics up after i get off work tomarrow.
                              Last edited by Stars_g36; 10-14-2007, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X