No announcement yet.

Capcom London Event - Now with megaton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom London Event - Now with megaton!

I think it's next week and Capcom has been saying that it'll be huge with multiple announcements to explode heads. I'm guessing RE5 will show up and maybe some new info on UC. But I'm hoping the megaton will be RE related - a RE2/RE3 remake ultra Pack for 360 and PS3!

I'm anticipating some new RE news next week and possibly some Street Fighter news as well. Dead Rising 2 set in Raccoon City maybe?
    Last edited by GalacticAE; 10-13-2007, 05:09 PM.

lucky i would love to go and a resident evil 2/3 remake would be the SH!T

Comment

Where can i get info for this event, are tickets sold out? As stated i live in a lab in london so im near. Lucky Me

Comment

im going to take a guess and say capcom are going to announce something relative to the ps3 at this event, Sven at the official forums hinted that much.

Comment

Resident Evil 5 will not be at the show. We won't be seeing anything of it for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
            Resident Evil 5 will not be at the show. We won't be seeing anything of it for a while now.

oh that sucks y not?

Comment

Capcom want to spend more time promoting the games they've got on the horizon, like UC and Zak & Wiki.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                Capcom want to spend more time promoting the games they've got on the horizon, like UC and Zak & Wiki.

oh ok i get it

Comment

Capcom better show R.E 5 or else......

Comment

Im back in london right now, been out of town the past few weeks.
                    If anyone can get me some quick info and details for tickets, if they're available i'll go and see what I can do about photos etc.
                    But I assume its press only, and im a year or two away from getting my press pass and journalism degree :p

EDIT: I'd have assumed their event would have coincided with the London Games Festival commencing the 22nd *which i'll be attending*, you sure the announcement is this week *monday onwards* and not the week commencing 22nd?
                    Last edited by The Dude; 10-14-2007, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                      Im back in london right now, been out of town the past few weeks.
                      If anyone can get me some quick info and details for tickets, if they're available i'll go and see what I can do about photos etc.
                      But I assume its press only.

EDIT: I'd have assumed their event would have coincided with the London Games Festival commencing the 22nd *which i'll be attending*, you sure the announcement is this week *monday onwards* and not the week commencing 22nd?
                      yeah just like he said let me know aswell

Comment

I got dibs *beats chest*, nemesis lover can sit in a corner. xP

EDIT: Ok, From what I gather its on the 17th, its "Capcom Gamer's Day", I assume alot of their Xbox live games will be playable and from what Ryan Dunn's been whoring on the Capcom BBS, I assume SSF2 HD Remix will be there in some form, however what I need is an ADDRESS :p if anyone can help i'll see about going there as i've got nout all else to do this week.
                        Last edited by The Dude; 10-14-2007, 05:53 PM.

Comment

EDIT: Ok, From what I gather its on the 17th, its "Capcom Gamer's Day", I assume alot of their Xbox live games will be playable and from what Ryan Dunn's been whoring on the Capcom BBS, I assume SSF2 HD Remix will be there in some form, however what I need is an ADDRESS :p if anyone can help i'll see about going there as i've got nout all else to do this week.

Yea, I'm trying to find some more details but I can't find any. Tomorrow will be the first of the 3 big announcements.

Comment

The Big news at the Capcom Fair on monday was a revival of Bionic Commando for PS3, Xbox and PC.
                            Dunno if there was anything else though.

Comment

fine i'll go to that corner, bring us back some free goodies

Comment

Working...
                              X