Gamestop releases new RE4 video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamestop releases new RE4 video

Today Capcom has released a new gameplay footage trailer to Gamespot and IGN. Both video's are the same on either site, with IGN getting the better quality award.

Gamespot has released a new video of Resident Evil 4 for PS2. You can stream or download the movie by clicking here. The video shows Leon battling it out with villagers in various locations, starting in the village and progressing to the water area and finally ending with a cutscene of Del Lago.

IGN also has the same trailer up for the game, which can be downloaded by clicking here. However it appears you must verify you're age before downloading the video.

One thing that bothers me with the video is the sound quality. Im hoping its just a bad capture, but Leon's gun sounds fine..Its just the rest of the audio seems to be encoded very poorly. I certainly hope this isnt a sign of one of the things that has been lowered to support the PS2 better. Though I dont see why this would be so, since the PS2 can support DVD's up to 6x the size of a single gamecube disc. More details as they come available.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-06-2005, 07:19 PM.
Working...
X