Ewan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ewan

I have no idea why Capcom have given this Tyrant (we assume) a specific name. Anyone who's obtained the images directly from any of the Capcom sites would have seen the image titled Ewan.

So who or what is he? resembles a T-103 (Mr. X), has a blue aura, red eye-patches and a white Trenchcoat; All I know is that I can't wait to play RE: UC. I know this isn't news, that doesn't excuse the fact that this is interesting.
    Attached Files

Who or what he is, i do not know, but he just looks really weird, like the eyes? what is with the red... almost like glasses

Comment

He's like a Dr.Who reject

Comment

To me, Umbrella has always tried to make the "perfect being/war machine" (AKA Tyrant), but always came up short.

Proto-Tyrant (Bio0) - Apparently a failure, it's flesh was decaying from it's bones before it even grew to full potential. "It did not develop enough intelligence to follow commands, and it's skin became severely decayed." - BioHazard Archives, Source

Tyrant (T-002 (Bio)) - One of Umbrella's first success' with the "T-___" series, considered to be the the perfect B.O.W. "[Tyrant is] code number T-002, the original model on which all subsequent Tyrants are based." - BioHazard Archives, Source

Tyrant (T-003 (Mr. X)) - Obviously more intellgent and not completely enraged, it seemed Umbrella's T-___ Program was exceeding rapidly. "It has a much higher capacity to follow orders, and was ordered in pursuit of the G-Virus within Raccoon City." - BioHazard Archives, Source

Tyrant (BioCV) - A T-003 model variant, this bastard proved his worth. "The mass-produced T-003 type deployed to Rockfort Island." - BioHazard Archives, Source

Bandersnatch (BioCV) - Fail. "Designed to be a Tyrant ... Due to it's imperfect prototype status, it's lower body has devolved and it's ability to walk is heavily impaired." - BioHazard Archives, Source

Ewan (UC) - Perhaps Umbrella's first Tyrant with more natural human-like ability/comprehension? It might explain why CAPCOM decided to give this "new" Tyrant a real name.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

what about dead aim's Tyrant and what about Nemesis ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
            what about dead aim's Tyrant and what about Nemesis ;)
            Nemesis isn't a tyrant. (technically)
            hes wasn't in the tyrant program he was in the nemesis program (hence the name Nemesis) Dead Aim isn't cannon

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
              Nemesis isn't a tyrant. (technically)
              hes wasn't in the tyrant program he was in the nemesis program (hence the name Nemesis) Dead Aim isn't cannon
              I think Dead Aim is canon to a certain extent. We'll find out in Umbrella chronicles if Morpheus is mentioned in the Spencer Mansion section.

Comment

yea I was gonna say morpheus and the tyrant there is very legit.

Comment

Nemesis is in a way a Tyrant, it's a T-103 base with an NE-a parasite, it was run by the European Division I believe. This Tyrant (again we assume) is not malformed like the Nemesis, hopefully it will be something completely new, which means a new and interesting description should follow.
                  Last edited by Jericho; 10-23-2007, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Dead Aim is not cannon until it is mentioned in one of the main games or officially announced by capcom.
                    Survivor is cannon because of Resident Evil 0
                    Gaiden is not.

Is DA in RE archives? because if it is then I might consider it canon to an extent.

Comment

Dead Aim isn't mentioned in the book from what I can remember but neither is Survivor. We can pretty much only assume it's canon until a new story element contradicts it. We'll probably find out in Umbrella Chronicles.

How was Survivor mentioned in RE0? I believe you but I must've forgotten since it's been a while since I played RE0.
                      Last edited by GalacticAE; 10-23-2007, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Ark knows Leon, so it makes it Cannon???

Comment

Survivor has 3 Tyrants. The rather stupid looking 'Hypnos-T Prototype', the regular Mr.X and also IMO the coolest looking Tyrant (see attachment).
                          In the Survivor guide it says:
                          Based on this Tyrant design, the more ferocious "Enhanced Tyrant" or "Nemesis" is even more aggressive and intelligent. This bio-weapon was created at Umbrella's European branch and is featured in Resident Evil 3.
                          Don't know if this is contradicted elsewhere, but that's what it says anyway.
                          Attached Files

Comment

In the Beginning of Resident Evil 0. A voice talks about various outbreaks of the T virus. Sheena Island, Rock fort Island and Raccoon City are mentioned. Thus Survivor is Cannon. Before that: it wasn't. UC might prove the Worth of Dead Aim.

Comment

changing the subject a bit here, but if you could be a tyrant, what one would you be?
                              i'd be the ending tyrant from r.e survivor.

Comment

Working...
                              X