outbreak LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outbreak LAN

Is it possible to play the outbreak games on LAN?
    what would it take to do it. and do you think Capcom should incorporate it into an Outbreak 2?
    (Outbreak File#2 is an expansion pack)

could you explain how the expansion relates to file 1, because i know have both, and i don't know what benefits i have over having both games, like what can i do.

Comment

File 2 just added 5 scenarios and fixed some stuff. It's not enough to be a sequel.

Comment

It'd be pretty awesome if you could play over a LAN, but I don't think it's possible. =/ Sucks, too, cuz of Capcom killing the servers.

Comment

I know. It'd be fun to play with my cousins without mucking around in the internet. The outbreak games are ok for quick plays. i haven't even played the first one.

A new outbreak game would be cool if they fixed some problems. I hope capcom is considering a sequel.

Comment

I've heard rumors here and there as to an Outbreak File #3, but nothing official. It'd be nice, really. Of course, it'd also be nice if they'd give us a way to play Outbreak multiplayer without resorting to their slow and unreliable servers.

Comment

Xbox live, PC internet, Wii internet, PS3 internet. It's easier to play the game online now. But if it gets on the PSP then the lan play would be available.

Comment

i would love a xbox 360 version of outbreak, but have a main hero in it like leon or .......barry
                explain how he got to save jill in r.e 3

Comment

Doesn't that rather defy the point of Outbreak? Having eight different characters who each have different strenghts and abilities?

Although I could sorta see an Umbrella U.B.C.S or one of there Special Forces Units being the main characters in a game similar to Outbreak. It would make it more actiony but would make some sense.

Comment

i would love a xbox 360 version of outbreak
                    I wouldn't!!!
                    Man, I would be SERIOUSLY pissed off if Outbreak made the jump to the 360. I'm already having to buy a Wii for RE-UC. Multi platform, okay, but if it went to 360 exclusive I'd be forced to buy yet another damn console!
                    Considering the first 2 were only on PS2, the 3rd would most likely be on PS3. But anyway, it hasn't been confirmed that Outbreak3 is even gonna be made (although it is nice to think about).

Comment

Outbreak2 will be on the PSP.

That's what Capcom will do because of the petition.

Comment

That'd be nice, but I've heard reports stating that the petition statement was a joke, and that the Capcom rep didn't expect anyone to take it seriously.

Comment

well i'm only saying xbox 360 because out of playing online i prefer playing on the 350, plus more of my friends have one then a ps3, the ps3 internet is a bit dull for me.

Comment

PS3 internet is the same as 360s (not counting titles with major Microsoft support, like Gears or Halo 3). From what I understand, Guitar Hero 3 has the same issues on both, and other games on both has similar issues.

Comment

Working...
                            X