Unlimited Weapons in RE problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Weapons in RE problem

I own the English Version (Australian release, I think) of Resident Evil for PC. But I have an extremely frustrating problem. Try as I might, I can't get any unlimited weapons. The MAC-10, Minimi, Rocket Launcher, nothing. I have finished the game in under an hour and a half each time, with the best and worst endings, using no first-aid sprays in one run, but still, GODDAMN NOTHING!

I find this extremely frustrating, as I really want to kill zombies without any worries about ammo. Any solutions or suggestions, please?

I have the Asian version of RE for PC. Upon completing the game (with Chris if I remember well..) the Minimi gets unlocked.

Comment

Oh, it's okay. I finally got the unlimited Rocket Launcher. I had to complete Resi Evil without saving. Difficult shit.

Comment

hey, seeing as this is about unlocking weapons, can someone run me through on how to get that unlimited ammo cheat for r.e 1 for the gernade luncher. i know it's something to do with the item box but i cant seem to pull it off.
        hope to get a reply
        thanks

Comment

Working...
        X