Ice is coming over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice is coming over

Thats right, Hes finally making a trip down to PA! So expect a lot of work to be done....though im not sure if youll see the fruits of it immidiatley. He has to leave Monday morning (work) but it should give us some good time to get stuff done!

excellent. Wish I could make it too. You know, we should have a big THIA get-together, It'd be fuckin' sweet to meet you guys.

Comment

Maybe in the future we could arrange something like that It would be neat ;)

Comment

no doubt... and that was a hellafast reply by the way.

I tell you who I'd like to meet.... that chick Alise that posted as AyA_BreA on the old board. I used to talk to her all the time on AIM... She's a hottie.

Comment

THIA HOT SEX ORGY 2007!!1 :eek:

Comment

Yup... I'm over. And working

Comment

Uhh wtf? So I head out to sleep around 11, My mom comes in around 2:30AM saying she cant find Paul. So I look outside and his vehicle is here. She said he told her he was going to get juice at the grocery store 2 hours ago and he would be right back. So I head down there after looking at his car...Im still in a daze so I slip on my dad's night slippers lol. Hes nowhere in sight down there and save for a few chuckling employee's I saw noone.

So I get back after scouring the streets and I shine a light into the back of his car...Lo and behold hes there. I knock on the window "Paul"...nothing. "PAUL"...nothing. After numerous attempts he wakes up or something and just starts waving his hand. I ask him what hes doing, why hes out here, come inside...nothing. He just keeps waving his hand. It was then that I noticed, he was talking to his girlfriend on the phone. So I left him alone.

So tell me why didnt he respond to my mother who was at the time a freaking wreck looking for him. Why you ask? Because he is Paul. lol

Comment

Hey yeah I remember Ada from the old board. You were always talking about wanting to tap her lol.

Comment

still would, and she's prolly legal now. BTW, what name did you post under on the old board Death?

Comment

Working...
                  X