Record RE time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record RE time?

I just completed Resident Evil on PC with a time of 47 minutes, 23 seconds. I'll post a picture up when I can. Would this be a record? I used the unlimited Rocket Launcher.

I used the unlimited Rocket Launcher.
    no record

Comment

still gd tho, for r.e 1

Comment

Yeah, I thought so too. Is there a record for the Unlimited Rocket Launcher?
        Last edited by Helegad; 11-07-2007, 06:04 PM.

Comment

i think so it was like 30 sum minutes

Comment

Call me old, but I remember that someone held the record for a 59:58 RL run. It at least was noted by twin galaxies. It was PSX version I believe. I'm not sure if PC disqualifies it, because of mods and or faster loading.

PS. It was with Chris

EDIT. In the years since I read that it's been beaten

Join TwinGalaxies.com, the go-to place for over 40 years to celebrate video game achievements. Dive into competition, share your wins, and connect with friends in an official gaming community!

59:50, RL. Dont't know what character.
            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 11-10-2007, 06:17 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

The problem with the PC version is it runs too fast and the time gets messed up cause of it. I've done it in 40-45 minutes the regular way (no unlimited stuff, and saving Barry + Chris), but it isnt possible to get that time on the PS1 or Saturn versions just cause it runs slower.

Comment

You mean like everybody walks/runs double the speed on PC? No, that's a glitch with XP. On 9x, it works fine. That's where I done my run.

Also, that 59m 58s was a knife only, I think.

Lastly, I don't think that there's any loading at all anyway. Apart from the door animation, which you can skip on PC. I also don't think that loading would count time up. That would be extremely unfair.

Comment

Working...
                X