pointless RE enemies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pointless RE enemies?

what enemies do you think that were pointless and boring?

I personally love the drain demos and brain suckers...but they didnt have a huge supporting role and there was lack of info other then being a flea infected with the T-Virus...if that happend you would think millions of these things would exist and yet there were very few at all in RE3 and never made another appearence, I dont even think UC will feature them...

umm oven man.....n crows in resi4

Comment

I'd have to agree on the Brain Sucker, and Demos. They were some of my favorite enemies but didn't get much recognition like others.

Another is the Hunter Beta (my second fav RE enemy.)

Comment

the lurkers (frogs) and giant bugs from 0.

Comment

pointless has to be the naked zombies because that still didn't scare me.

Comment

All the RE0 bosses were boring.

Big scorpion.
            Big centipede.
            Big bat.

ZZZZZZZZ

The plague crawlers/scissor worms (I forget which is RE0, because both are outbreak). were just big insects.
            Leech-men were the only new other ones I can remember. They were interesting. Scary in some parts, because they took alot of damage, then exploded (unless you burned them). Oh there was the monkeys, who were a pain, but not too inventive monster-wise.
            sigpic

Comment

the cockroaches in RE2

Comment

Those worms (RE3), cockroaches (RE2), and snakes (RE).

Comment

sliding worms eh? Id have to agree with that...

Comment

the snakes in re.1 r.m were pointless because all they did was poisen you with one bite ( i guess i'm just angry i had to rush around for a blue herb )

Comment

The frogs in Resident Evil Zero were the coolest in my opinion, but were never seen again or really acknowledged.

Drain Deimos and Brain Suckers to me are virtually the same - what's the difference again?

Comment

im gonna have to say those giant cockroaches
                        in outbreak and 2

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                          The frogs in Resident Evil Zero were the coolest in my opinion, but were never seen again or really acknowledged.

Drain Deimos and Brain Suckers to me are virtually the same - what's the difference again?

one is poisonous and they have different attacks

Comment

The brain suckers could poison you, but they never did! And they really don't have different attacks, one just has two more. They both have the face suck, 2 versions of clawing attack, jumping attack, and wall climb.

The Drain Deimos is on top, is browner and looks like an actual flea. The Brain Sucker is on bottom, is greener in game, has two heads and a more wormy body.

The brain sucker can sometimes spit poison at you like a regular RE spider, but in my years and years of playing RE3, I've seen it happen maybe 3 times and I've never been hit by it. The brain sucker could also lay eggs which would hatch into what looked like mini drain deimos that would jump up on your face and do… maybe 1 point of damage. Also, when the brain sucker got up on its hind legs to run at you, it could move a significantly further distance before falling back down than the drain deimos could.

Comment

I personally believe Resident Evil 0got carried away with mutant animals. I started to think I was either playing Parasite Eve or watching When Animals Attack.

But to the point: I say the bullshit looking Lickers in Resident Evil : Outbreak. The ones in the burning hotel. They didn't even have claws. The looked like E.T. on all fours.

Comment

Working...
                              X