Favorite Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Music

RE2 has such a great theme which makes the RPD station so moody. I love the piece in the 2nd floor library. great piano..
    The lab room unlocked by both fingerprints- "Wreckage of the mad experiment" What a great track that defines the game.

REmake's score is inspired Gothic Horror. the contextual music from the zombies opening doors, the frantic strings in the Aqua Tank. panic inducing, I tell ya.

3's music tells of despair and tension.

My favorite in 4 is the eerie piece in the castle when the zealots are worshiping. then you throw a grenade down on their asses.

2 short days till UC. WHOOT!!
    Last edited by UBCS; 11-20-2007, 09:31 PM.

I loved these:

RE: Survivor: Hungry Audience
    RE: Snake Fight
    RE2: They're all pretty good.
    RE3: Numerous, but mostly the close-to-rock pieces. Nemesis' Final Metamorphosis comes to mind.

Comment

I can't decide between Outbreak and Code:Veronica for best soundtrack. Though nearly all the games have great tracks, I think my fave tracks off outbreak are "The unpleasant train" and "Main theme".

From Code Veronica, definately "The ending of the beginning" (The song that's on the code veronica part of Wesker's Report I), and "Murderous eyes", The track where Alexia first transforms. The Theme for Alexia I is great too (her battle music).

There is a piece on one of the symphony albums called "The ultimate bioweapons medley" which is absolutely amazing. Definately my favourite track, though it never featured as is in a game.
      EDIT: It's also on the Biohazard Code:Veronica trail edition disc, in the music gallery.
      Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 11-11-2007, 07:57 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

can I get some links to the Orchestral music? and it would be amazing if I could get the sheet music for it.

Comment

I loved Still Dawn, the end to the first RE. It was always a way to get my heart rate back down after trying to grab that rocket launcher and blast the Tyrant in time.

Comment

Yeah, Still Dawn was pretty good. Pity it wasn't longer, and the start wasn't so cheesy.

Comment

Save room theme from RE2. Made me feel warm 'n cozy,

Comment

My favs are:
                RE1- vacant room (more rooms), second floor mansion.
                RE2-main hall, secure place, the library
                RE3- never give up the escape, the clock tower, the city of ruin.
                RECVX- suspended doll, berceuse
                RE4- infiltration, regenerador

Comment

ok mine are
                  1. R.E 3, The nemesis final form, which is also in one of the u.c trailer
                  2. R.E 4, when the village ppl are chasing you, along with regenerators music.
                  3. R.E C.V, the save room, god that theme is nice.
                  4. zero, i really hav to play again or listen to my soundtrack cos iv forgot them, but the leech man music was fun.

Comment

yeah, so..

does anyone know the music in the S.T.A.R.S. office (RE2 B scenario)?

amazing track. but I don't think it's on the soundtrack.

Comment

hmmm me not to sure :O, can someone give me some gd tracks for U.C on the wii, like the names etc. I want to download the ones ppl on here like, i also want to see if capcom still have their style in making gr8 music.

Comment

I simply love all RE music that I have listened so far. But IMHO RE 2 & 3 have the best music. The tracks that play at save rooms are wonderful...

I've listened to the OSTs.. I don't know.. thousand times!

Comment

Working...
                        X