Coolest Resident Evil moment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest Resident Evil moment.

I like it in Code Veronica when you are exploring the Arctic bases and you stumble into the Entrance Hall of the Mansion. I'm like...WHAT?

When Barry says "You were almost a Jill sandwich!". Right then, I so wanted to be him, he's such a great role-model... Lolz

Comment

a cool moment was when the nemesis shot down the rescue copter that jill and carlos where hopeing to catch. Cheeky nemesis hey

Comment

I would totally go schitzo if he done that to my ride out of a death-trap like that...

Comment

the beginning of code verionca when claire is running fast doging bullets from the 2 dudes and the heilcopter and then the cool catching the gun in mid air thing and shooting the gas tanks damn i wish i could do that i wouldve felt pretty bad ass afterwards

Comment

ah gd moment that was, claire should of done that at the start of r.e 2, just when the truck driver was chasing leons car, clarie jumps out in slo mo and shoots the gas tank on the truck, and while that explodes, leon and clarie get the hell outta there and end the game that way .....anyone agree?

Comment

that could be a cool alternative way to start re2

Comment

or to end

Comment

he he he.........

Comment

No, I don't think so. Claire doesn't seem experienced enough. Even though, yeah, she's cool and able enough, it would seem kinda odd for that to happen so early in her character-life.

Comment

My coolest moment in RE off the top of my head, was the first day I got RE2, I was experinced at RE having played the first one so much. Anyway I was playing through and got to the room where the licker jumps through the one way window, I got a fright but recovered and killed the licker. At the same time I gave the other disc to my brother, he wanted to know what all the fuss was about RE so I gave it to him, I left my room door open and he left his open so I could hear in his room.

Anyway he got to that point and having thought there was nothing really scary about, he grabs the plug turns to walk out the room, the licker jumps through the window, all I here from the next room is a loud scream, me and my friend where in my room playing the other disc and we where laughing, cos of this so funny.

Sorry I did go on a bit there.
                      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

God, your brother must be a real pussy. I just jump, not scream.

Comment

Yeah he is, doesn't play horror games or watch or watch horror films in general.

Did you see that Japanese guy playing RE2 on Youtube, screaming at the slightest thing, I'm going to send him the Silent Hill collection, he'll probably die of a heart attack or something. If he thought RE was scary, surely Silent Hill would push him over the edge and then some.
                          Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Send him one of those annoying screamer videos, makes me jump every time!

Comment

Working...
                            X