Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto forum?

Hey guys!
    I have a suggestion, no matter how out-of-place it is.

I run my own Grand Theft Auto forum, but it's failing (I was kicked out of GTAForums.com). I'd really like to see a GTA forum here, but it'd be out of place with the horror theme.

Anyway, what do you think?

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    it'd be out of place with the horror theme.

Comment

As much as I love GTA, I agree that it would be out of place here.
      Except for my Mega-Cool, GTA:Raccoon City thread...

btw, I'm curious. Why did you get kicked out of GTAForums?

Comment

Oh, yes, I meant to send you this link at some point and yet...forgot.

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Someone is basically making a Resident Evil Mod for San Andreas.

Also, no, it makes no sense for GTA to be here.

Comment

Grand Theft Auto would look really out of place on Survival horror forums. That is why most boards have a misc. games section for non-SH gaming talk.

Comment

hmmm everyone is saying no, but i'll cheer u up, YES THAT WOULD BE GR8.
            but no i agree you shoud make a whole new site based on it

Comment

meh u could use my forum if u wanted i guess....

Comment

Nah, I've already got a forum. Thanks for the offers though.

Yeah, I was stupid asking the question. I knew the answer would be no.

BTW, I was kicked out of GTAForums.com 5 times. Lol, it was for having an extremely heated argument with some other idiot, then on my other 4 accounts, I was found out as being the same person as in the first account.

The whole group of mods there are stuck-up and snobbish anyway.
                Last edited by Helegad; 11-13-2007, 05:23 PM.

Comment

BTW, I was kicked out of GTAForums.com 5 times. Lol, it was for having an extremely heated argument with some other idiot,
                  Yeah, arguing online is a pointless activity. I think most problems arise when someone states their opinions as 'fact'. Also some people simply enjoy arguing. People are the worst...
                  Oh, yes, I meant to send you this link at some point and yet...forgot.

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Someone is basically making a Resident Evil Mod for San Andreas.
                  Thanks. I've seen some funny mods for San Andreas. But I'm basically just a console gamer. The only games installed on my pc are RE2, Quake and that Mame program with the shitload of arcade games.
                  I find playing on pc to be a bit painful. I understand that people who use keyboards all day are comfortable with it but I don't, so firstly I find it hard to remember all the keys to use and secondly I actually have to look down and make sure I'm about to press the right key. I got one of those ps2 like pads to use but it dosn't work on everything.
                  I learned to game with the ps1 controller and since the ps2, ps3, gamecube and xbox controllers are all just variations of it, I have no trouble switching between them.
                  I must be getting old and set in my ways. I've always loved driving games but I don't like it when some new games try to force me to use the triggers (R2/L2) unless it's for nitro. I remember when I 1st played Motor Storm with the default controls and after 3 races I had terrible pains in my hands. I checked the options and THANK GOD I was able to switch to the classic X for accelerate, Square for brake.
                  FPS should have the primary fire as L1. I could go on...
                  All games should include the option to choose the button layout. If a game dosn't and I don't like the buttons layout(s) available, I simply wont play it.

Comment

I have a slightly different idea that I just thought up.

Can you make little links on the main forum page? I've seen other forums do it. Maybe you could insert the link to my forum there? That's only if the mods come to an agreement. I just think it'd make a refreshing change to skip from a horror game forum to... well... a game of horrible acts forum :p

Click here for my forum!

Comment

Working...
                    X