Capcom offering Re5 DMC4 demo in RE : Extinction Blu ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom offering Re5 DMC4 demo in RE : Extinction Blu ray

well, thats one advantage of big storage.

When they say demos, non-playable right? Just videos? They should title videos as trailers, 'demo' makes me think 'game'.
    Last edited by Evil_Rob; 11-13-2007, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Yep, sounds pretty cool!
      I read this in the news report thread. There's also a preview of the Bio-Degeneration movie. I'm surprised that there will be footage already (January). They must have been secretly working on it for a while.
      New RE5 footage? PLEASE! WTF is going on with that game? I wonder if what we were shown, so long ago, is real game play or if they just made it up? We are long overdue for some new scenes or at least screenshots. In some ways it's cool that the're keeping things so secret but on the other hand I'd like to see that progress is being made.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
        Yep, sounds pretty cool!
        I read this in the news report thread. There's also a preview of the Bio-Degeneration movie. I'm surprised that there will be footage already (January). They must have been secretly working on it for a while.
        New RE5 footage? PLEASE! WTF is going on with that game? I wonder if what we were shown, so long ago, is real game play or if they just made it up? We are long overdue for some new scenes or at least screenshots. In some ways it's cool that the're keeping things so secret but on the other hand I'd like to see that progress is being made.

That is unless its just the trailer we have already seen.

Comment

well i was going to pick up this movie anyway, just hope its the same for the uk. im guessing this dvd will contain the first ever preview of biohazard, but you tube will have it a day afterwards so no big deal there, but R.E 5 content would be neat

Comment

would be cool if played on a PS3 the demo's were playable.

Comment

Its been debunked by an employee of Capcom, its just videos.

Comment

yea I figured that much, but I was just saying it would be cool if it was possible.

Comment

Working...
                X