7.5/10

largely positive.

32/40 from Famitzu

Im off to buy it tomorrow.

told you it wouldn't suck.

Comment

IGN 7.9/10

Comment

but many of the environments and models are made up of bland colors and some textures that are average at best.
        Gee I wonder why
        Last edited by News Bot; 11-14-2007, 02:48 AM.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I just bought Umbrella Chronicles. (but dont tell the senate)
          I love the game. Im smiling the whole time. sure the story is retconned. But its a cool game. It's cinematic and polished. It laggs a bit. But is Smooth 98% of the time. The lighting is great. There are hundreds of collectables. Multiple paths. I will be playing this game for a while. Seeing rebecca with blood all over her after the snake fight is amusing. I can alreaddy tell that there will be a LOT of senarios.

84/100

Comment

7/10 on Gamespot...
            Pretty similar to IGN's review. Long story short: it's a good, cool game with some faults and annoyances but still a must have for RE fans.
            It seems to be about what I expected. I'm a bit unhappy about the reports (including Dot's) that there is lag with the aiming and the difficulty of 'critical shots'. Accurate shooting is what really makes light gun games fun for me in the past.
            I'm still very much looking forward to getting the game myself. I hope I don't read too many more negative things about it.

Comment

difficulty with critical shots? I got 4 headshots in a row with wesker. The aim doesn't lag. It's the Realtime cut scenes that lag. He might just have a sensor bar problem.

Comment

Yeah, there no lag. I found the farther you sit from the sensor bar, the worse the aiming becomes. I site about 4 feet away from the TV and I haven't noticed lag yet.

WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Yeah, the difficulty with the 'critical hits/shots' I find to be a major problem or just a real annoyance. Just read IGN's review, think they said its not the zombie's head itself, but the top of the model's head where the sweet spot is located for the critical hit. Yet to play again since reading that, gonna have to see if they're right or not.

Comment

It seems to be easier to get headshots with certain characterts. Rebecca is harder. But Wesker is easier.

Comment

Working...
                    X