Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom Europe

For a fun trip down RE memory lane..follow this:

great archives, art and flash web design.

The Remake website they created actually stole a bunch of content I wrote/designed with Rammy when we made the BHX subsite "Biohazard Cubed" four or so years ago (I wrote custom descriptions of rooms, which were taken and used on their map - plus the map matches the original PS edition, not the remake).

Comment

thanks for the link, i went on this site ages ago to read the timeline, but forgot it lead to game websites. I'm happy to find that R.E 3 have drawings of the monsters, so i'll be drawing some today

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
        The Remake website they created actually stole a bunch of content I wrote/designed with Rammy when we made the BHX subsite "Biohazard Cubed" four or so years ago (I wrote custom descriptions of rooms, which were taken and used on their map - plus the map matches the original PS edition, not the remake).
        Haha thats awful. Did you ever contact them about it?

Comment

Yeah I did eventually. The site was designed by a firm for Capcom Europe, who I was told had just browsed the net and decided to take the names and general content because they considered that the content technically belonged to Capcom therefor it was fine.

The only reason I'd even realized originally was because the only rooms with any information in them were the ones I'd done... content and names matched. And the only reason they were the ones I had done was because they were the only ones I could compare between Capcom's stills from the official site, and taking screen grabs from the PC version of the 96 original (why would you call the hall off the main hall the "Sullivan Hallway" otherwise for example LOL). The one area they added they just labeled "Unclassified" as well. LOL I wasn't really offended by it too much TBH, it was kinda cool in a way.

It reminds me that I wish I still had a copy of the Cubed site. Rammy might still have it. We put the RE Movie site on at REFan because that was awesome. But I think there was a lot of URL specific links for Cubed which was why we never archived it.
          Last edited by Rombie; 11-26-2007, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X