Ada artwork/render from Umbrella Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ada artwork/render from Umbrella Chronicles

Anyone knows where I can find hi-res artwork/render of Ada from UC?, I checked many places including the official press site of Capcom Europe but found nothing.

all i can find atm but i'll try n find some for u

Comment

Thats a screencap/render not really artwork, I thought he was referring to the concept art used between stages.

Comment

I didn´t play the game yet but I mean the kind of artwork/render that you can see in the soundtrack cover.

Comment

OH, so not the actual concept art, yeah theres not many of Ada as she was a hidden scenario, think the best you're gonna get is on the Soundtrack cover.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the reply. I hope COE update the press site this friday (official release of UC in europe) with new renders.

Comment

there's a few in the Prima guide. Actually, just looked through, its just the one shot of her but in different sizes throughout the book.

EDIT: Here's the one in the guide:

Last edited by Evil_Rob; 11-26-2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

I checked all of the press websites and the artwork just hasn't been made available to the general press. Your best off getting a scan.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Rob View Post
                  there's a few in the Prima guide. Actually, just looked through, its just the one shot of her but in different sizes throughout the book.

EDIT: Here's the one in the guide:

http://premium.fileden.com/premium/2...816366/Ada.jpg
                  Thank you .

Comment

Working...
                  X