BH DC for PSP: Region question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BH DC for PSP: Region question

I'm thinking of buying BioHazard Director's Cut for PSP from the Hong Kong PlayStation store (Here), but I don't know if it will want to run on my Australian PSP. Is there any 'regions' for downloaded PSP games? And more to the point, will it run? Better still, can anybody confirm it running on a PSP purchased somewhere other than Hong Kong?

PSP games are region free, so it should work.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Even downloaded ones? Because the bottom of my PSP box says it can "play games from region 4 or all-region".

Comment

Not sure then as I don't own a PSP.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

PSP games are region free, UMD Video is not thats region coded like DVD's.
          Playstation store games shouldn't really matter region wise but don't hold me to that i've never purchased off the Playstation store as I have custom firmware and don't want to risk being detected or updating to standard firmware.

Comment

How could you be caught? It's not illegal to own custom firmware, it's your PSP.

Comment

Actually the PSP custom firmwares are illegal, I use FlashMe on my DS Lite though.... so come get me government!!
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-25-2007, 10:01 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Lol, all the more incentive to use custom firmware! But stuff Sony, if they can't provide fans with what they want (DIY PSX emulation, unlocking the CPU, enabling apps like CheatDevice for GTA: X City Stories, etc.), then the fans will find a way themselves. I have no objections to using custom firmware, illegal or not.

Comment

Thats true.... I like FlashMe!!!
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Yeah, flashy!

Comment

Working...
                    X