NEW RE/BH 1.5 VIDEO AT YOUTUBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW RE/BH 1.5 VIDEO AT YOUTUBE

As you read... a new RE/BH 1.5 video has been uploaded two days ago on youtube, showing in game footage and the debug menu, poor quality but awsome content.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The guy has a note on his main channel page that he will sell it I guess it for ¥1,000,000. LOL

Comment

I really wish this guy will release it to me. I offered him $50 for it.

If I get it, you'll see a torrent the day I get it.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I'm surprised Dot doesn't already have it. He seems to own the money to 'purchase' unreleased games (RE:GBC for example).

Comment

Not anymore Helegad, I'm broke Though I do find the time to make some money for smaller prototypes, something of this caliber would require help, and even then we're not going to spent 9500$ on it. Thats just silly, especially given the circumstances of this build (the likelyhood that it has multiple owners, and a release could be imminent).
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-25-2007, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Holy Flicking Schmit!!!
            Just when all hope seems lost and I'm back to thinking that I'll never get the chance to have it, we actually see someone playing it!
            The guy's location is right, at least. Surely it is 'easier' to obtain in Japan than anywhere else...
            I was a bit suspicious early in the video. There is a lot of moving of the screen and unseen activity. The kind of thing magicians do when they are trying to hide something. But the 2nd half genuinely looks like the game is BEING PLAYED!
            This is amazing!!!
            Hmmm, 10 grand is a bit steep... If someone's willing to pay it, I hope they do the right thing and share it.
            I REALLY hope you're right, Dot! If this is a newly obtained copy that's suddenly spreading around it's sure to go global soon
            Oh boy...
            Too early to say "YAY!!!"?

Comment

Everyone should check out the uploaders favourite videos. The guys got taste XD

Comment

someone mind filling in a big ass noob on the big deal of this :S

Comment

OMG! Great news....

Comment

the music is so annoying...god I want to hear the game play not "Sexy Thang"...awesome vid though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      I offered him $50 for it.

1.000.000¥ = 6.216,124€ = 9.220,000$

Comment

The 'sale comment says 'Biohazard 2". Nothing about prototype, or anything else. Spewin if you paid a million Yen for a retail version.

Seems to me that a leak might be imminenet, since at least 2 people have played it now
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I have been talking to him in Japanese and I offered him $250 instead. Still no reply though...

AND YES, I KNOW JAPANESE
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Still, 250 is nothing ;)

Comment

$250 isn't even in the parking lot of the ball park. Not for a playable 1.5
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X