Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this image fake?

Is this image fake from?

as i've played Biohazard Beta Version 2 and Kendo never shoots the zombie with Leon behind the counter just like in the final retail version if this image isn't fake i'm guessing it's a mix up and it's from a earlier version where Kendo locks the door doesn't die and get eaten by the zombies shattering through the windows such Biohazard 2 - Prototype aka RE 1.5.
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 11-25-2007, 10:13 PM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

wow the resolution looks great on that pic, good quality, but it looks legit.

Comment

It's not fake. It's from Beta v.2 (says so on the image). I believe to get this all you have to do is debug level jump immediately after starting to the alley after Kendo's shop and enter the door you normally exit his shop from. Since you didn't enter from the front door, Kendo doesn't get his "Freeze! ect." cutscene and just remains in his pose ready for you to walk in through the front door. I'm not sure that's exactly how it works, but that sounds how I expect it to be done. It's nothing special, just a bug/exploit using debug stuff in the beta v.2.
      Last edited by Alzaire; 11-25-2007, 10:38 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

You know, I wondered exactly the same thing. Thanks for asking!

Comment

i'd love to see him surrvive

Comment

I've wondered why K- a gun store owner uses the bow gun. I think looters hit the store.

"Sorry about that."

Comment

I'm sure zombies would really like an arsenal. It would make their jobs so much easier :p

Comment

I worked it what you have do is let Kendo do his freeze speech halfway through before he walks to towards you to lock the front door and press select and change to 102 press square then once your in the alleyway press select again and change to 101 and press square.
                Last edited by kevstah2004; 12-03-2007, 05:51 AM.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X