Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theories

You know waht make a RE site forum. Theories. If you take the time to read them their pretty cool. We used to do these all the time. We would do them for years till the next re game came out and we were all proven wrong. Heres one.

*the G Virus is a more enhanced, evolved T Virus

* Lisa from RE remake had the progenitor virus....the orginal virus that the T virus was created from. Which is later used on the Nemesis.

*Alexia after 15 years in a tube had the T virus evolve inside of her. Giving her power over if...or a type of control...because she was a brianless zombie...and she did use the T virus

I wonder about wesker. I wonder I wonder if he's like Alexia. That some how his body and the virus adpeted to one another and starteed to work together. But wesker and birkin used the G virus I thought. Prohaphs not. But if he did wouldn't he mutate? Because G virus makes human cells unsatble.

And aside I wonder if Steve is going down the same path wesker did.

Re has alot coming. I can't wait to see steve teamed up with wesker and ada...then again I can't wait for ada to turn on wesker...or wesker turn on ada...oooo it's so evil.!

My guessing is that Wesker developed a special virus for him, or maybe he injected himself with the T-Virus which had some effect on him made by the injury of the tyrant.

What I really want to see is a mixture between Las Plagas and the Nemesis Parasite... that would kick ass, remember that Wesker has already a Plagas sample and when he worked in Umbrella surely he had time to get his hands on a Nemesis Parasite. Sick isn't it?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

*Umbrella is back under a new name and has created a more powerful T virus
      *Chris Redfield is out on a mission to the desert to once again destroy umbrella
      *The zombies are now genetically enhanced
      *The heat will play a major part
      *You need water to survive
      *Wesker is hunting down Chris
      *This will be the last game in the Umbrella saga

Comment

*Umbrella is now propiety of Senior CEO Mr. Albert Wesker
        *Steve returns as a kickin' ass agent for Wesker
        *Hunk also is an agent working for Wesker

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
        X