Soul of Chogokin: EVA 01 New Movie Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul of Chogokin: EVA 01 New Movie Figure

I bought this figure on eBay and it is awesome!! Haven't got it yet though but it looks awesome as hell!

My Head-Fi Page

I like Eva-00's design better. If it wasn't for the removable armor feature of the Soul Spec Evas (Eva-00 looks cool with the eyeless head,though I always thought it had one eye at the middle ), I wouldn't even want to buy them. I'd settle for the LM-HG model kits instead, much taller, comes with more accessories and just as detailed as the Chogokins (if you paint them), but at a much much affordable price.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

This one is 10 inches tall though, that's what the seller told me.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Eh, no. It's actually only 8 inches tall as stated on HLJ. I've already seen that one up close at a store here and it's definitely shorter than the LM-HG kit, but a little bit more bulkier (at the waist area).
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

Shit, $70 for a toy. I would never pay that. But we're all entitled to our own opinions...

Comment

It's allot of money, i know, but I saved up for several months then bought it. It looks awesome though. Still haven't got it yet though. Picked up the LMHG EVA-04 today at a local model shop fro $15. It's pretty nice.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
            X