SH art [open]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SH art [open]

LETS ALL POST SILENT HILL ART THAT WE MADE!!!!

I know most of you have talent, lets see it.
    Last edited by BLSR1; 04-06-2009, 09:36 PM. Reason: recycled a crappy thread

Here are my offerings.

These are my designs for silent hill monsters.

Click them to see the full size ones.

Comment

The nurse is pretty good but that last one kicks all ass, even that effect you have going around the drawing screams SH, good job dude. I'm thinking about making a pyramid head sprite lol
      Last edited by REmaster; 04-07-2009, 12:51 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I only made Box art, art.

Comment

Comment

Great work. Though I wouldn't show that to anyone who doesn't know what SH is. They might recommend a psychiatrist.

Comment

Harry Mason

James Sunderland

Heather Mason

Last edited by バンブーブレード; 03-25-2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Cybil Bennett

Henry Townshend

Comment

^Wow... just... wow.

:O

Comment

hey バンブーブレード, did u do does your self???

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                      hey バンブーブレード, did u do does your self???

Yes, these are custom figures I made. I am currently working on Pyramid Head. You can check more pics at my deviant art site http://baker009.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ???????? View Post
                        Yes, these are custom figures I made. I am currently working on Pyramid Head. You can check more pics at my deviant art site http://baker009.deviantart.com/
                        You sir, are awesome. Great work
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                          You sir, are awesome. Great work
                          double that

Comment

Thanks guys. Check my deviant art page when you can. I may be holding a contest later to win a free Silent Hill figure. Right now I am finishing up a Street Fighter Alpha Chun li figure that I am really excited about. It's one of 2 I will be making. The variant will probably be one I end up not selling.

Comment

I'd really like to learn how to make some professional looking figures like yours. I'm not that great of a painter and I'm not sure what materials you need to sculpt. I've made a Toy Biz Wesker as well as a merchant figure but I never had the motivation to completely finish them, it takes SO much time and patience as you obviously know. After seeing these beautiful pieces, maybe I'll finish them lol. I'm a member of Deviant as well, I'll be sure to hit your page up.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 03-29-2010, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X