My first fraud email!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first fraud email!

I just got an "official" email from eBay, about me getting a second chance offer for an external hard-drive I bought. It's a fraud You want to know how I know?

1. It was sent to my G-Mail account, when I actually use my Vtown email account for eBay.
    2. I went to my eBay account, and there's no 'second chance offer' there.
    3. The item description said it was successfully sold to someone else.

I hate people like this. I would never, ever give away my money details without first verifying who I was giving them to.

Get them all the time, I remember an e-mail of someone claiming to be from the UK National Lottery, he wanted all the usual details name etc, the thing is I've never once played the lottery so why do I get it, don't care either way.
    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

I use to get those ones that said a Rich person in Africa died and wanted to wire millions in my account...wish that was real

Comment

I get hundreds of both of those. But this is the first time that someone has actually put in a deal of effort to realistically try and thick me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
          I use to get those ones that said a Rich person in Africa died and wanted to wire millions in my account...wish that was real
          Used to get that a lot, not had one in a while.
          Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Theres a site you guys should check out. http://thescambaiter.com/

Comment

Lol, looks cool. Going through it now!

Comment

Working...
              X