Manhunt 2, finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manhunt 2, finally

Yeah, everyone in the UK that wanted the game will have downloaded it by now, but it's about time that sense is finally seen

EDIT - This should have been in the "Gaming" section, sorry
    Last edited by rewak; 12-10-2007, 04:20 PM.

Good news. Is the PSP version ready?

Comment

As far as I know, there is a PSP version available and also a hack to remove the censorship.

Comment

yay

Comment

I suppose you have to have custom firmware to activate the hack.
          *Sigh*, I wish I had never updated sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            I suppose you have to have custom firmware to activate the hack.
            *Sigh*, I wish I had never updated sometimes.
            Well, there'll always be a next time anyway, just a matter of time. But this isn't the place to discuss it so I'll shut up now.

Comment

Feh, this is coming too late. I was looking forward to Manhunt 2, but everything that has happened as well as the reviews have made me loose interest. I'll probably skip over it, at least until it's around £10

Comment

The timing is bad, they won't have it out for Xmas that's for sure. And, like i said, anyone that wanted it will have just downloaded it by now. But it's a good win for the gaming industry.

Comment

Good win for the gaming industry, but too bad the games shitetastic.

Comment

I still don't understand why Manhunt 2 was needed. Manhunt was excellent, but it was enough. Rockstar had to know it would cause this much bother. Maybe that's why they did, as they knew they could cash in on the backlash.

Comment

Rockstar depends on the controversy to sell games, simple fact

Comment

Hence why they never touch anything bar GTA or Manhunt to be made ^

As for Manhunt 2? Having played the full uncut version - it comes across as a pretentious violent game. All violence is incorporated in an almost unnatural way and thus it feels forced. It's all too gratuitous for my liking - the original was much better.

The storyline is pretty good but I must admit I did spot the twist from ages away.

Comment

Tell us a gory bit!

Comment

It seems the twits at the BBFC aren't learning their lesson

Comment

f*ck the BBFC, i hate to say this but your better off just getting a copy of the game illegally, from what i've heard even in the fixed versions they've pretty much censored the hell out of the kills, and thats the only real draw of the game.

(i have the uncensored ps2 version)

Comment

Working...
                              X