The Other Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Other Books

Hi, I'm new to the forums and everything. But I just had an idea...

S.D. Perry wrote the Resident Evil Books, and I've read them all.

But I recently learned about some more books that haven't been released in America, but have been released in Japan and Germany.

So I was thinking that maybe someone could post some translations of the books if they had them. Or not even the whole book, but maybe just a summery of the chapters or something.

here are pictures of two of the books

Well, I hope someone can come up with something. Thanks in Advance!

Wow, never head of those!

Comment

Rose Blank and "To the liberty" are novels written by a fans. There was a contest held and the two best writers would get their novel published. These two guys won. Its non-canon so theres no point in translating it, it would consume too much time for more important projects.

They were released for the 5th Anniversary a while back. Heres the Japanese originals.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-14-2007, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I don't want to pull anyone away from other projects, I just wanted to throw the idea up in the air.

But If there was ever a chance, it would be nice to read them. (I can't read German or Japanese, unfortunately... )

Well, good luck with all the other projects currently in progress, I look forward to seeing them completed!

Comment

The books look cool. Any RE characters return?

Comment

Working...
          X