Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I noticed a slight problem on the site home..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed a slight problem on the site home..

On the navbar, where it says "Registered Users Online", I've noticed that occasionally a name will show up 2-3 times. As I type this, it says:

Registered users online:
    LeonsBuddyDave,
    rewak, DZIAD, rewak,
    Dot50Cal,
    LeonsBuddyDave,
    Carnivol, RIck Hunter

Just thought Id let you know.

Yeah, this happens when you come back to the site after a short period of time when you left. Its a little bug, but it doesnt seem to happen often enough to warrant taking the time to fix it yet.

Comment

Ive seen someones name like 40 times in a row for the registered users online.

Comment

Oh, Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
          Ive seen someones name like 40 times in a row for the registered users online.
          Dots aware of that one too. I took a screenshot and sent it to him just a few days ago (Ive seen 1 or 2 repeats which didnt really matter, but..)

Comment

I noticed it saying that Extinction was coming out on DVD 1st January....2007, shouldn't it be 2008? I don't think it was released last year, though I wouldn't know.

Comment

Good point Gradon Im in NY right now, Ill have to fix that when I get home (plus its out now). As for the users thing, I'll keep monitoring it, if dmkf can get a fix in that isnt a pain then we'll fix it up.

Comment

Dont quote spam ~Cal
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-22-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I smell something fishy....

Oh wait, it's just

Comment

Yeah, it seems the spambots have found a way around our awesome counter-measures finally. If you see any, just click the report button below the username. Don't quote it.

Comment

sometimes the cute green button doesn't work the one that shows if you're online or not

Comment

sorry for quoting spam dotty ;)

Comment

Lol lovely spam botties like THIA. Don't let the bastards ruin this forum, Dot!

Comment

how bout r.e spam :S
                            like get 1.5 for $10 lol

Comment

I'll be upgrading vbulletin soon when I get the cash to pay for another year of updates. It comes with all sorts of nice new features, where users can edit their profile page sort of like myspace. Plus it has some great anti-spam features so that should help out.

Comment

Working...
                              X