Happy New YEARS!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New YEARS!!!!!

Happy new years everyone its 14 min past 12am, welcome to 2008 fellow survivors
    Last edited by Stars_g36; 01-01-2008, 02:14 AM.

Happy New Year to you too and everyone else, of course!
    It's 10:20 am over here, got a mean hangover.

Comment

9:40am here XD happy new yr

Comment

Not so happy for me since the Outbreak servers shut down

Well anyways, Gong Hay Fa Choy!

Comment

Happy New Years to you all! Though it was approximately 14:55 hours ago, I think, lmao, I do live in Britain so we got New Years 5 hours before you! =P
          You've all confused me, my God, I woke up and I felt like crap! @_@

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

And here's a picture I planned to put on the Christmas thread but totally forgot XD

Coulda done a better photoshop...
            Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 01-01-2008, 10:20 AM.

Comment

i got into a bigass fight at midnight so i guess it means i'll be fighting for the whole year of 2008 lol

Comment

"Hello sir, there has been some unusual activities on your account and we just wanted to confirm that everything is okay."

Suffice it to say, none were mine but whoever got the card did very little shopping (bought a plasma from Panasonic's warehouse though). So there's my 2008 start.

Comment

damn, glad you got it sorted out though. my stupid college went and gave out our social numbers to some school and it got hacked into and now everyone's SSN is out there. idiots

Comment

Happy new year to everybody!!!. I started mine with a huge hangover from having drank from 10 pm to 6 am nonstop, and the headache is still going on...

Comment

Originally posted by delage View Post
                      Happy new year to everybody!!!. I started mine with a huge hangover from having drank from 10 pm to 6 am nonstop, and the headache is still going on...
                      That would normally be me, but not this year, I've got the flu, so I had a Jack Daniels at midnight and then went to bed.

Belated Happy New Year everyone.
                      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
                        "Hello sir, there has been some unusual activities on your account and we just wanted to confirm that everything is okay."

Suffice it to say, none were mine but whoever got the card did very little shopping (bought a plasma from Panasonic's warehouse though). So there's my 2008 start.
                        Damn, Sorry to hear. Is everything cleared up?

Comment

Working...
                        X