Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just been in a buss crash... o,o

I went to Liverpool Town to go shopping for...hours? XD
    Well, when I was coming back, I had taken with my little sister, big brother, and his friends.
    When we were turning a corner, another buss came smack on into ours and the back of the glass smashed. Luckily, we were in the middle area, but these two girls in the back got their hands cut, we weren't injured much, but the shock was tremendous, we had to wait for about 30 minutes for another buss...Just though I'd like to write it off to clear my mind..o,O
    Quite shocking heh.

EDIT: I don't know why I posted this, quite depressing though no-one got hurt, you can ignore it if you want.
    Last edited by Gradon; 01-02-2008, 12:51 PM.

I've been lucky enough to have only been in one accident in my life(car hit a patch of ice and spun into the ditch) but I know it's terrifying.

Comment

im glad to hear no one got hurt, silly other bus driver , do you know if anyone on the other bus got hurt? you might not know, but im just interested.

Comment

I have no idea if anyone else got hurt, but as soon as he hit us, he drove off! Godness...

Comment

hit and run, is that felony in the UK? I'm glad to hear everyone was ok.

Comment

Yeah it's UK, seems he was a Hit and run, but they both worked for the same company, so it was either purposely or inconsiderate driving.

EDIT: I did remember people saying they looked out and seen him laughing, then driving off again.
            Last edited by Gradon; 01-02-2008, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
              Yeah it's UK, seems he was a Hit and run, but they both worked for the same company, so it was either purposely or inconsiderate driving.

EDIT: I did remember people saying they looked out and seen him laughing, then driving off again.
              Thats sick.

I remember when I was about 6 (damn thats 20 years ago.) anyway I just got off a train and this bus came into the station, I knew there was something wrong, the bus was all over the place, and then it smacked a wall. Turned out the the driver was drunk off his head, luckily he was not in service and no-one got hurt, but it was scary to see as a kid.
              Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Well, at least your safe. It could have been worse...

Comment

when i saw this post i thought of that

Comment

It is actually spelled "bus" ;). Quite a story nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post

This made my day.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

lol nice.

Comment

nicely executed project omega

Comment

If they remake RE3...

That guy needs to come back as a zombie.

Comment

i always tried running really fast when i first started playing RE 3 at that part. because i thought for some reason i could save the guy before the dogs ate him

oh i also tried to save dario's daughter/ girl with pink on that gets eaten by zombies too

Comment

Working...
                              X