What? O_o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? O_o

Don't the people at YouTube have anything better to do?
    I found this on YouTube and tried it out and it's really wierd.
    You go to any website and once you're there, erase the URL and paste this:

javascript: document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0

Refresh the page and explore it. For some reason, doing this allows you to resize just about anything on the page and move some things around. And it doesnt affect anything on the server. Look what I did to THIA!

EDIT: And apparently, you can type where stuff used to be if you deleted it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 01-04-2008, 07:15 PM.

Ah, the wonders of Javascript...
    I had one before that shook the screen. I forgot it now.

Comment

Sorry, could not resist!!!

Click the link since hotlinking it is too big, sorry if this is a stupid/wrong question, but how do I do it like LBD did? In the column thing?

Last edited by Gradon; 01-04-2008, 07:57 PM.

Comment

LOL that was awesome.

I went on my sister's favourite site, then made it look like the admin didn't want her visiting the site anymore and tried fooling her with it (She saw through it, but now she's wondering how i did it )

Comment

It's really fun to take the most insignificant icons and make them enormous!

@Gradon
          Sorry, I dont understand the question. What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
            @Gradon
            Sorry, I dont understand the question. What do you mean?
            I mean like, where it says Attached files and you have 3 pictures?

Comment

Just noticed something in the first pic, 'The Horror Is Alive' header/banner....is it just me or does anyone else not have that displayed when viewing the forums? ..all I see is a blank white rectangle. ...thought a new banner was being made or something.

Comment

Thank you. I'm totally messing with people on another forum

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Rob View Post
                  Just noticed something in the first pic, 'The Horror Is Alive' header/banner....is it just me or does anyone else not have that displayed when viewing the forums? ..all I see is a blank white rectangle. ...thought a new banner was being made or something.
                  mine's red, i wondered why there was a big red rectangle at the top o my screen lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Rob View Post
                    Ahah what? Pics? What browser are you using?

Comment

XD Here's an even better one. It doesnt work on all pages, but it does happen the work on the THIA home. It makes every image on the page line dance in circles:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.15; x2=.25; y2=.200; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

It works the same way as the last one.

EDIT: Omg, try it here, it looks like an atom.
                      http://forum.arcentral.net/
                      Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 02-07-2008, 09:06 PM.

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                        X