Dino Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dino Crisis

Any buffs here, or am I the only fan left?

nope ya not the only one left, i play on these when i get the time which is hardly ever now lol. The first one had a good storyline and mechanics wise had alot of improvements over the Resi system, plus it had alot more of a scare factor of raptors tearing down doors trying to find you and the button tapping to save yourself from been cut to bits by the fan ah the memories.

Comment

Dino Crisis is one of the best games ever. With the PS1 emulation on the PSP now, I've been playing it and all of my other favourite PS1 games, such as Parasite Eve.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I love Dino Crisis, especially 2, where you could run and shoot...damn thats what Resident Evil Needed. Though I wish they didnt kill Dino Crisis, it needs a 4th game, maybe RE4 style with Dylan...If im correct he really never died, but escaped just in time. Paula and Regina need an Apperence...Dino Crisis was never really completed in the story line, made me sad. I have DC 1 & 2 and Dino Stalker (DC survivor) forget DC3...I was so dissapointed it wasnt even funny. had nothing to do with the DC series at all.

Parasite Eve was cool, just never really got into it like I wanted to, it was a harder game to play then I was use to when I was younger and just never had the time to get back into it, I wouldn't mind getting back into it now.
        Last edited by Stars_g36; 01-10-2008, 07:02 PM.

Comment

DC1+2 are great! I played through both recently, first time for a few years. I never played DC3 as they moved it to Xbox, and the poor reviews made it all a bit easier to avoid.

I haven't read much about DC3.. is the story not related to the previous titles at all (except for the 3rd energy, I guess)? My brother has an Xbox, is it worth checking out at all? I mean, even if the story is unrelated, is it GOOD?

Same questions abot Dino Stalker! All I know is that Dylan and Paula are in there.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Yep, yep, yep... I agree with everyone
            I loved 1, 2 & Dino Stalker but never played #3. Capcom should just pretend #3 was never made (like I do) and make another one. I think the 3rd being an xbox exclusive really hurt the series. I reckon M$ paid for the exclusive rights hoping it would force a heap of playstation owners to jump over to xbox but instead it virtually killed the series (well, that and the fact it's apparently not a very good game). I didn't know that the story is completely unrelated. That makes using the Dino Crisis title seem even more of a travesty!

On the subject of Parasite Eve, I've been thinking the 3rd game could be a good candidate for a PSN download. I know it's a mobile phone game and I havn't seen screenshots of it but I wonder if it could possibly work on a ps3 or psp? (if they bothered to port it)

Comment

I was kinda surprised to see "Paula or the baddie can't remember which" and Regina costumes in nemesis.
              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I loved Dino Crisis 1 and 2. I only ever played like ten minutes of 3 and put it down and never touched it again (I did the same with Devil may Cry). I would love to see Capcom resolve the paradox at the end of 2.

I was kinda surprised to see "Paula or the baddie can't remember which" and Regina costumes in nemesis.
                All I remember from Nemesis was one Regina costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
                  I loved Dino Crisis 1 and 2. I only ever played like ten minutes of 3 and put it down and never touched it again (I did the same with Devil may Cry). I would love to see Capcom resolve the paradox at the end of 2.

All I remember from Nemesis was one Regina costume.
                  The black & red one ;-)
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

if you think about it, Jill, Claire and Regina have very simular builds except for the hair

Last edited by Stars_g36; 01-11-2008, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I've only played the second one, and I loved it!

Comment

I was tempted to put on the 3rd to play it but then I came to my senses. I would want to play it for a sense of "completion" of the series but I'm too afraid it gets worse than the 10 minutes I've played.

Comment

yea, heard the camera angles are just horrid and nothing like that of the Resident evil/ dino crisis camera angles, hell even Resident Evil 4's camera angle was bad ass.

Comment

i played a bit of dino crisis 3, bought mine for £20 back in the day. I was really hoping to go back and save the guy and girl from the dino time but sadly your in space. Mario in space worked, dino crisis in space didn't. I might go back to it in the future, but only because i would like to say i completed it. I think Dino crisis 4 should be from what happend at the end of 2. Btw i have to ask, not even wikipedia can tell me. What the hell are those 3 or 4 (cant remember now) people doing in that compond at the start of Dino crisis 1. you just start outside this building and yeah i can't remember what your meant to be doing there.

Comment

investigating the compound facility because of strange activity going on.

Comment

Working...
                              X