THIA Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIA Contest

Soon THIA will be hosting a contest, we wont disclose details now but there are a total of four prizes currently which are all RE/BH things (lets just say its in your best interest to own a Gamecube). Once the contest is open it will only be open to those who are REGISTERED ON THE FORUM. We will not allow new members who register after the contest opens to participate.

So if you want to win some free stuff register at the forum and make a post Heck, reply to this topic if need be but get registered!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-21-2005, 07:08 AM.

okey so if some one from a far off coutry were to win, would you guys ship out the prizes too ? :p

Comment

Yes

Comment

Okay...I'm in Glad to be here and talk to other RE fans !!
        Last edited by Guest; 09-21-2005, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Good to see you here ;) Hopefully other will join in as well

Comment

I'll smoke some of that green grass with ya all. I hope it isn't some thing I already have. Because as far as I know, the ony thing that I don't have is the wesker report DVD. I won't die till I get one!

Comment

coolnezzz. If I win you have to give me Gwyn Stefani wearing nothing more than chocolate and whipped cream.

Comment

Tell me you're going to shoot her for crimes against humanity after whatever else you're going to do.

"Holla back girl" cannot go unpunished.

Comment

but the video for "Underneath It All" makes up for it.... rAwR

Comment

No.
                    NOTHING makes up for "Holla Back Girl." I don't care how hopelessly hedonistic you are.

Comment

Sounds pretty slick. I'd imagine it'd be some pretty sweet prizes from all the resources you guys've got.

Comment

I'd enter but I pretty much have all of the GCN RE stuff. Well, except for the ports of the old games and a few other things. But I wouldn't want to take anything away from the others by winning something I already had.

Comment

Niko, You'll get a choice as to what you want as you're prize. I dont think youll have at least one of the things so you should enter. Anyway I suppose its alright to leak a bit of info:

Biohazard 0 Trial Edition (x2)
                          Biohazard 2 Soundtrack
                          Resident Evil 4 Preview Edition

Those are the prizes currently. I would have added RE4 (PS2) to it but thats still a ways off and I think we will have a seperate contest when it releases (or soon before so you can get it asap).

Comment

Hey I don't have any of the stuff, I've searched the world for RE OST. I only go CV's.

But hey I gotta admit. I hated "Holla back girl" till I got laid by a chair leader listening to it. Now it just brings back great memories...I love Gwan also!
                            Last edited by Death May Die; 09-23-2005, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Its the BIOHAZARD version So its from Japan

Comment

Working...
                              X