Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

my little sister keeps bugging me to get her this game. i looked it up and saw it was released last year august, but it's still about 50 dollars..

i don't really spend that high on games unless i'm desperate. but has anyone played it? was it good?

i also saw this game + valkyrie profile 2 + star ocean for around $90

i've got star ocean already, i heard VP was good as well so i might just go for the bundle thing if persona is reviewed well.

ooh yeah! i heard dante was in it is it true?
    Last edited by SinValentine; 01-25-2008, 10:37 PM.

I haven't played it (tho my older brother downloaded it >.<), but I've heard about the game a lot. Just can't seem to find it ANYWHERE to buy it (online). I was hoping to get this for Christmas but it ended up on backorder and has been that way since then.
    Here is a video i found which is the first 42mins of the game XD
    The first 42 minutes of Persona 3 uploaded by www.digitaldevildb.com to make the wait for the game that much easier/harder.Starts from the title screen and e...

(Only thing i wished is that the NA release had a Japanese voice option.)

Comment

thanks for the vid

i don't like it though i think it's stupid that the guy had to shoot himself in the head in order to kill the enemies.. i mean he had a sword.

the music isn't that great either, i guess i don't like it because it reminds me of star ocean. star ocean pretty much became unbearable for me to play because of how much of an airhead sophia was.

overall this doesn't seem like 50 dollars worth, maybe 20. and i guess it must be another game dante's in.
      Last edited by SinValentine; 01-26-2008, 02:47 AM.

Comment

I'm considering getting the ps2 game Namco X Capcom just because I read that among the many characters available are Bruce McGivern and Fong Ling from Gun Survivor 4
        I love Fong Ling. She's cool and HOT (at the same time!)
        But it's an RPG (not really my thing) and only in Japanese, so playing it might be difficult...

Comment

wow really? i didn't think fong ling and bruce were even that popular with the RE community lol. it was funny at the end how all of a sudden she leaped on him to kiss him after she broke his cell and everything

Comment

lol the crazy world of Resident Evil >.<
            I've always wanted to learn gunshot on guitar the reason I can't think of i'm just crazy in general

Comment

Persona 3 is a really good game. It comes highly recommended by me.
              sigpic

Comment

me too, there's rumors on the wind that the add on expansion FES is getting the english language treatment as well ..

Comment

I havent got it yet,but I consider buying it someday.Im playing Persona 2 eternal punishment atm, I really love the story, but Im not really a jrpg person (my love for jrpgs is expanded as far as FF and parasite eve games O_O), so those random fights are soo annoying me.But I will finish the game anyways
                  What about other Shin Megami games?Are they more difficult?Do they follow the same idea?

Comment

Working...
                  X