Chainsaw Controller Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainsaw Controller Update

While importing various items from Japan I came across a flyer for the soon to be released Chainsaw Controller for PS2. The flyer clarifies that there are "only" 25,000 Limited Edition Black Chainsaw Controllers being made exclusively for Japan. There is no word on how many of the normal edition controllers will be made. The flyer also has some short PR words about the controller and its features but Ill let it speak for itself.

Nice. Have you ever used the cube version? I noticed you have it. The thing is almost unbearable. it is sweet too look at don't get me wrong but playing with it kills. Both me and my friend imported it and both of us found it irritating. Hopefully they sorted that with the PS2 version.

Did the cube one ever retail in stores over there? I haven’t seen anyone mention having it. The UK was supposed to get it but I guess it got banned or something. It got constantly delayed and then finally dropped. It even got stuck in customs because of the nature of it. The RE4 guide was never released over here also.

Leons face also looks weird on that flyer. It looks as though it has been mirrored and his eyes have been messed with.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
      Nice. Have you ever used the cube version? I noticed you have it. The thing is almost unbearable. it is sweet too look at don't get me wrong but playing with it kills. Both me and my friend imported it and both of us found it irritating. Hopefully they sorted that with the PS2 version.

Did the cube one ever retail in stores over there? I haven’t seen anyone mention having it. The UK was supposed to get it but I guess it got banned or something. It got constantly delayed and then finally dropped. It even got stuck in customs because of the nature of it. The RE4 guide was never released over here also.

Leons face also looks weird on that flyer. It looks as though it has been mirrored and his eyes have been messed with.
      Yeah I played with it....for 10 minutes. Its pretty awful. The main alalog stick isnt inverted to match the way you hold the controller so UP is actually LEFT or something (its been a while since I played it). I just got it for pure collector-ness and to cover it on THIA's features page.

Yeah it retailed here. I bought it at EBGAMES (soon to be taken over by Gamestop). LOL @ banned in the UK. How stupid!!

Yeah the picture is an OLD render, not sure why they used it.

Comment

Working...
      X