Fallout series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout series

Ok I've played the first 2 and thought they were awesome rpg's, unfortunatly i never completed them due to my 98 computer blue screening and my hardrive dying on me =_= so has anyone else played on these?

Own both, and tactics. Played both, and tactics. My favorite RPG's ever. I'm really looking foward to the third one. If it's anything like Oblivion it'll be awesome. It's half the reason I go a 360.

Comment

Does anyone know of they will run well on a modern machine? I'm looking to get into the series before Fallout 3 so I have some frame of reference.

Comment

It should run perfectly. I'm playing Fallout 2 again on my vista 64 and there aren't any problems.
        Last edited by Rick Hunter; 02-06-2008, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Both Fallouts are working perfectly on my XP machine, so you should be OK.

But for the love of God, patch them. Never, ever play the unptached versions.

Comment

Thanks for the advice darkmoon i'm gonna patch mine as soon as i get them i ordered the fallout collection off play.com few days ago so should be here tomorrow can't wait to start them again.

Comment

I <3 Play.Com.
              Anyway, on topic, what exactly is Fallout?

Comment

It's a action point/turn based Role Playing Game set in a future where mankind has essentially nuked itself back to the stone age. So you have people living in faults with huge ammounts of technology and tribals with spears they've ground from bits of car. Add in the fact that Fallout is, far and away, one of funniest games ever made...

Example.

You can target folk. Anywhere you wanna hit. So, where you shoot? The groin of course. If you shoot a woman there sometimes you get the following message. "You critically hit Female Raider in the groin for 48 points of damage. She takes it like a man. She screams."

You randomly run across a bunch of Knights wearing nuclear powered armour hunting for the Holy hand Greande and lead by Seargent Arthur.

You find a splashed whale.

You can meet the bridge keeper.

Etc.

Etc.

Comment

it didn't come today oh well always saturday, its one of the best rpgs that was created for the pc just can't wait to start them all again \m/

Comment

Working...
                  X