Y, helo thar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y, helo thar

Yeah, some people might know me from REC. Others don't give a fuck who I am. Usually I don't like to post introduction threads, but hey, who am I to say no to a +1 post count?

Helo and welcome ;)

Comment

word homie. Welcome to THIA.

Comment

Re: Y, helo thar

Originally posted by Malice
        Yeah, some people might know me from REC. Others don't give a fuck who I am. Usually I don't like to post introduction threads, but hey, who am I to say no to a +1 post count?
        1. Nobody cares who you are. Because not all join REC.

2. Having a good record in REC like greyfox does not mean that you will have good record there. different ppl have different rules.

3. Not all ppl knows REC. I mean, just be yourself. rather better than saying which board are you from.

Comment

Ahahaha, calm down Ivy! RAWR!

Comment

Knock that shit off, REC is a cool place and both THIA and I personally are good friends with Blackannis and the members there.

Sorry about that Malice..this ones....a bit strange :rolleyes:

Comment

y hello thar :p

Comment

Re: Re: Y, helo thar

Originally posted by Arlumit
                1. Nobody cares who you are
                wow, the teen angst is so thick in here you could cut it with a knife

Comment

Re: Re: Y, helo thar

Originally posted by Arlumit
                  1. Nobody cares who you are. Because not all join REC.

2. Having a good record in REC like greyfox does not mean that you will have good record there. different ppl have different rules.

3. Not all ppl knows REC. I mean, just be yourself. rather better than saying which board are you from.
                  1. No one cares who I am eh? Well Dot sure seems to care. Plus, did I not say in my first post that no one will care who I am? Obviously I, and you, were wrong.

2. Did I ever even say I have a good record on REC? Did I even say anything about REC other then I'm from there?

3. No shit "Not all ppl knows REC". Did I say they do? Also, I'm myself 24/7 son.

In closing, I would like to say: Learn better grammar, get your facts straight, and please, think before you speak.

Sorry Dot, I don't mean to stir up trouble, but this one had it coming.

Comment

Yeah, don't put too much stock into her posts, English isn't her first language. I don't think it's her second either.

Comment

Its no big deal Malice, She had it coming

Comment

just take every one of Arlumit's posts with a grain of salt, or well, maybe the whole shaker. She'll bust out on some Engrish on you, with intention to do horribly-gramatically-incorrect harm.

Comment

Hah, I can't even tell if the intention of the post is malicious or not (PUN!) Her english just may be that shakey.

Comment

Hello I'm new here to the forums.

Comment

greetings, fellow undead. I have no idea who you are, but since you have Terra in MagiTek armor as your avatar, you're my new best friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X