This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for videos?

I'm looking to get a few more videos out there now that I have the ability to capture 480p content. I have some RE4 ones which show some of the beta enemies that Krieg found during that unfortunate episode. Would you guys like to see them? They contain stuff like the attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-08-2008, 07:12 PM.

Utter win Awesome stuff Dot

Comment

I love BETA stuff!
      Wow...Is that...THE DEER HEAD FROM RE3.5?
      Meh, I probably just seeing things...but that's freaky, how did you/Krieg access the beta enemies?

Comment

Nah, its not from 3.5. Just an early build of RE4. I'll eventually explain how they are activated but for now I just want to drum up a bit of excitement. I'm looking to get the retail section of RE4 up soon, or at least parts of it so I can better cover its prototypes in features (having a quick reference for item locations and such is a great thing). Also notice he has little mandibles. They move back and forth very quickly. The effect is quite creepy, especially with his head rotting off the back like that.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-08-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I see, looking forward to the prototypes sections! Good luck with finding everything "beta." ;P

Comment

Another thing Krieg found was Leon's ability to duck and auto-aim at an enemy when "slow"/ Leon's Powers were activated. This only happens on certain maps, and only when a projectile is coming your way. Leon will spin around while side stepping the projectile, and aim directly at the enemy. Firing hits them instantly. I'm off for the night, but I'll see if I can muster up a compilation video of the various finds in this build for tomorrow.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-08-2008, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Jesus, what else did Krieg find? I knew about the Antler and Gold mask ganados, but not the "duck auto-aim" feature

Oh, and excellent stuff, John. The scene is rather dead and boring at the moment, hopefully this will help end a dry spell.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Thats about it, I think he said something about the Red9 having a beta sound effect in this version, but I'll have to look into that. The hacked build he sent me was broken so I had to hex edit it a bit to boot on a modded cube.

Comment

Video is coming soon, sorry for the delay. I had a long week with little sleep and ended up getting 15 hours today . It should be ready in about an hour.

Comment

I LUV BETA!!!!!!
                    This all looks incredible! Remember those codes I posted a long time ago for Heat Light and Slow using AR? I wonder if that duck thing can be used with it...is it activated with a button combo or automatic?

Comment

You need Slow activated in order to use the duck/dodge manoeuvre. You guys can continue the discussion in the news topic.
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-10-2008, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X