Small clip of G4's interview with Satoru Iwata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small clip of G4's interview with Satoru Iwata

This is a small clip of G4's exclusive interview with Nintendo President Satoru Iwata. In it he talks about the Nintendo Revolution Controller and possibly having a new Mario game for the Revolutions launch.

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/index.html?video_key=9520

For those who want to catch the whole interview, tune into G4 on Tuesday, September 27 at 10pm ET/7pm PT for their special "Tokyo Game Show '05".

g4 sucks :p

Comment

Well, most of the time they do. I enjoy Attack Of The Show once in a while. Other then that, meh.

Anyway, this isn't about G4. This is about Satoru Iwata.

The clip doesn't give any new info on the Rev controller or anything like that. But I thought it was interesting hearing Iwata's views on the controller and why they went with that design.

Comment

Yeah man that new Nitendeo controller is fucked up. It's likie a controller, but cut in half. You have to hold on piece in each hand. I'mm going to feel like on of those Gundam pileots out of the anime.

Comment

I like it ;) Nice link Malice. But we's dont get that thar fancy GEEYYY FAAWW on the telehh.....Yall

Comment

Originally posted by A-J
            g4 sucks :p
            Wow. I did not think that on a topic that wasn't supposed to be about G4, that someone would beat me to posting simply that piece of information. Damn you.

As for the controller...
            I've spent too much time talking about it on other forums. I was very concerned at first, after hearing some things, I'm a bit more relieved, but I'm still nervous. I'm giving it a try before I judge it though, which is more than I can say than most of the people I've spoken too about it.

Comment

Working...
            X