Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Already >_>

Heya Everyone.

I've got a presence at most RE forums, and I forgot about this one..or so it doesn't seem.

What I'm on about is that the name Nemesis556 was already taken. I've not registered here before, and I've got suspicions as to who may have registered me here, but that person definately wasn't me and some of you may know who he is .

Anyway, I hope to stay around here for a while and post quite a bit. I know Dot50Cal and have more to do with him than I do Ice, I won a copy of Biohazard PSX off him afterall .

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm off to post

Fixed. For some reason the old one wasnt showing up in the members list. Perhaps he didnt confirm the registration, but his email address was the Capcom Central one.

Comment

welcome to THIA james now give me all your money.

Comment

Your name sounds very familiar. Did you post at SurvivalHorror.com years ago when they still had the EZ boards?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
          Fixed. For some reason the old one wasnt showing up in the members list. Perhaps he didnt confirm the registration, but his email address was the Capcom Central one.
          Sounds like something he'd do

Originally posted by Nikovich
          Your name sounds very familiar. Did you post at SurvivalHorror.com years ago when they still had the EZ boards?
          Hmm. I don't remember, but I might've. I'm a bit of a board snob so anything that isn't at least a phpBB I won't post on, I can't stand their layout / functionality

SurvivalHorror.com? Who owned that site / is it still open?

Comment

I have no clue anymore. It feels like so long ago. I just remember there was someone we referred to as Nemmy and I'm almost certain the numbers were the same. That might have also been from Resident Evils or RE*s I think it was called. That was before I even joined here, so that was a REALLY long time ago. Like maybe 7 years. I was a mod at both there and Survival Horror.com, but after it moved from EZ board, I stopped going about a week later. I just kind of faded away from RE*s, but I used to be friendly with a number of people there, I think their names were like, Anders32, the owner who I can’t remember, some kid named Harley. I probably have their info on my ICQ list, but I don’t open that anymore. Ever. Some furry got a hold of my ICQ number and now every time I open it up, I get requests from freaks with names like “Savrin the BearFox” or “Yiffy Dragon.”

*Shudders*

Someone needs to genocide those people.

Comment

Working...
            X