Hey folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey folks

Think I am at the right place .. I trust some of you here created the Machinima movie Resident Evil - Incubate.

I first saw this hosted at Stage 6, now that Stage 6 is closed where are you lads going to host this for HD streaming.

As Co-Creator of Gamerztheatre.com I would like to offer that resource to you for this and any other quality Machinima you have in your portfolio.

A little background on us if you need it, Crazycanuck and I started GzT up late 2006 and at one time had almost approx 400 quality machinimas streaming from our site. That was before the collapse of Stage 6 .. we are active right now in rebuilding those figures again with 160 now streaming HD from our own ftp and with many more from other low res sites.

Your movie would fit into our site well as it has elements of machinima to it (correct me if I am wrong)

We have many machinima producers as members and we are slowly building a steady fan base.

Contact us at ..
    www.Gamerztheatre.com
    or e-mail me at
    mervgraham007@hotmail.com

Anyway .. thats about it my friends .. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Incubate is an official production of Capcom. There is no Resident Evil machinima as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Krispy View Post
      Incubate is an official production of Capcom. There is no Resident Evil machinima as far as I know.
      Thanks for that .. off to Capcom I go.

Comment

Anyone got an e-mail addy for them .. searched the site but nothing jumps out.

Comment

Click the Ask a Question. Seems they've beefed up their support site. They used to only have one email contact on their site, which usually went un-answered. But now they are big on community (they added forums recently) so chances are you'll get a response. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for that ..

So while I am here .. are there no machinima movies coming from your community?

Comment

As far as I know, no. There are some music videos that some people are making, but I don't think anyone has done anything as extensive as a machinima.

Comment

It could theoretically be done now that we can dump the GameCube models into 3D Studio, but no one is currently working on one.

Comment

Originally posted by Krispy View Post
                  It could theoretically be done now that we can dump the GameCube models into 3D Studio, but no one is currently working on one.
                  Got a link?
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks fellas

Comment

Working...
                    X