PDA

View Full Version : Assignment Ada - Relevance?

James
09-25-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm wondering - does Assignment Ada take place during ANY PART of the game? Since Ada does speak over Comm Link to Wesker, something abotu Saddler, and if I remember correctly, it refers to some events in the main game anyway.

Does it take place in the storyline? Or an alternate / parralel one?

pogo
09-25-2005, 04:21 PM
It is basically what Ada was upto while Leon was on his mission. So at times they will bump into one another. I am interested in the intro scene of this side game it should be interesting.

I also hope that it builds on the little feud that seems hinted at between Ada and Krauser. Or even maybe a back story too Krauser. I hope they don't reveal TOO much about Wesker, half of what is appealing about him is what isn't told.

A-J
09-25-2005, 08:33 PM
personally i don't think AA takes place during the main games story, its just a mini game. The 'taking place during main game' is what separate ways is being built for.

James
09-25-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by pogo
It is basically what Ada was upto while Leon was on his mission. So at times they will bump into one another. I am interested in the intro scene of this side game it should be interesting.

I also hope that it builds on the little feud that seems hinted at between Ada and Krauser. Or even maybe a back story too Krauser. I hope they don't reveal TOO much about Wesker, half of what is appealing about him is what isn't told.

I'm talking about Assignment Ada, not Separate Ways.

Dot50Cal
09-25-2005, 11:21 PM
OH..Well its always been my thought that SOME of it happened while other parts of it were exadderated. Its kinda like all the other minigames, RE3's merc. You know they were around the streets killing zombies, but I doubt the storyline in mercs really happened.

Hunk in RE2, that most likely happened since Umbrella has the G-Virus sample.

James
09-26-2005, 04:33 AM
So, it would be safe to say that Assignment Ada is similiar to Tofu's game rather than The 4th Survivor? :P;)

pogo
09-26-2005, 05:57 AM
Sorry about that, I got a bit ahead of myself :(

Dot50Cal
09-26-2005, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis556
So, it would be safe to say that Assignment Ada is similiar to Tofu's game rather than The 4th Survivor? :P;)

Yeah Id say so :) Theres stuff that obviously wasnt in the main game..Ada's outfit..Fight with Krauser (with his arm already...freakified). The Plagas samples though, who knows maybe she did scour the island for em.

Beanovsky Durst
10-25-2005, 12:26 AM
Well Assignment Ada has some truth on it cuz' Ada gets a sample of Las Plagas from Saddler, that eventualy Wesker gets in his hands... ... I'll have to buy a PS2 to play Separate Ways... damn!

A-J
10-25-2005, 01:32 AM
ada gets the sample reguardless of assignment ada ya know

Beanovsky Durst
10-25-2005, 02:02 AM
I do know it, that's what im sayin' that she gets the sample of las plagas anyway (at the end of the normal game)!!! :wtf:

Shakahnna
10-25-2005, 01:31 PM
That little spoiler hider is wicked btw.

Think that it must have been maybe before and after like there were some places that she managed to get to before Leon.

Actually the fact she had to call the chopper as well after the fight with Krauser, wasn't it going to be there regardless of whether she was? So maybe that prove that it wasn't an official part of the timeline.

And more Krauser wouldn't definitely be excellent, he was a riot. Like hasn't someone just spent too much time with Wesker. Still at least he knows what a good present is.