Who did or didn't like Gun Survivor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did or didn't like Gun Survivor?

I liked it, but from hearing every one dissing it over a time of two years kept me from buying it. I has alot to offer. I like the three different ending and such. And theres alot of action in it. I mean around every corner is just some thing waiting. The story isn't that bad either. I suggest if you have not played the game due to what you hear about, go and buy it or rent you might like it...Thats more I can say for gaiden

But I have to say CV's first person mode blew this game out of the water. Not even dead aim's first person did better then CV's.

By the way can you get the orginal GB Resident Evil that they scrapped on an emulator?

REGBC was scrapped and hasnt been released in any form. Theres only a video and some screenshots around.

As for survivor it was ok, certainly not up to snuff with the other titles but it holds a special place in my heart.

Comment

survivor was sort of underated, judging the time and hardware i think capcom did a pretty decent job of the game.

Comment

Actually I enjoyed the first Gun Survivor, it made me feel like i was really killing zombies with a gun... it's not your typical resident evil but I think that most RE players felt that this game was a waste of time... shame really, the one that was a waste of time is RE Gaiden for GBC... bad story, bad ending, waste of great characters like Leon (RE4... he's just a real bastard...) and Barry (he saved jill's nice butt in RE3).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

The first Gun Survivor did have its up points such the story line about how the tyrants are created was good and it was good of capcon to try something new but the game just seemed to rushed.

Comment

I liked it. Oh sure, it wasn't the best game ever made, but it was refreshing and quite fun. Dead Aim was even better, especially with the GunCon. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
              REGBC was scrapped and hasnt been released in any form. Theres only a video and some screenshots around.
              REGBC = RE Gaiden? I have the ROM somewhere, it was mediocre at best. Even for a handheld
              Last edited by BioHazardBlade; 10-11-2005, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Never played it.

Comment

I liked it but, im a sucker for anygame that suports guncon lol for god sakes i bought Point Blank 1 and 2 lol....

Comment

Hey point blank 2 was a great game

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazardBlade
                      REGBC = RE Gaiden? I have the ROM somewhere, it was mediocre at best. Even for a handheld
                      Nope, REGBC was a remake of the first Resident Evil from PSONE to GBC, but they dropped it cuz' they tought that i wouldn't be good... i think they waited to make it on a better portatile system like DS (Deadly Silence looks nice).
                      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 10-12-2005, 02:40 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

there are infact some playable roms of the canned GBC version of RE floating on the net, they are incomplete and absolute crap to look at, capcom did a good thing by cancelling it But they did a bad thing by choosint the GBC as the platform for Gaiden.

They could have made such a good game if they had choosen the GBA

Comment

Originally posted by A-J
                          there are infact some playable roms of the canned GBC version of RE floating on the net
                          First I heard of that. You sure its not just the pirate created RE1 GBC rom?

Comment

Yeah, there's no playable versions ever released. Through official or unofficial channels.

Comment

wait, what about that guy who was giving it off on CC ? the one in the french langauge. ?

Comment

Working...
                              X