'ADA collectors pack"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'ADA collectors pack"

yes, capcom are milking it way too much.

lol I just found this too, They are milking it...SOBs....they know im a sucker for it...god help me this is the 7th RE4 PS2 copy that ive preordered now...this is getting rediculous! scratch that, Gonna get three of this one as well. that makes it uh...

3 - Capcom Leon figure pack
    3 - Capcom Ada figure pack
    1 - Gamestop.com premium
    1 - ebgames RETAIL premium

So 8 lol.

Comment

well you can send one or two over to me :p

btw capcom really should stop milking it way too much, they're almost becomming like square enix and the way those people are mliking FFVII lol

Comment

*drools* mmmmm... Ada....

Comment

dot, how come you are buying so many of them?

I tryed to pre order the Leon one but the lousy bastards aren't shipping outside the US. There is always eBay but it will go through the roof in price I would imagine.

Anyone have any idea when these RE4 figures are finaly going to retail? It has all gone very quiet about them.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
            dot, how come you are buying so many of them?

I tryed to pre order the Leon one but the lousy bastards aren't shipping outside the US. There is always eBay but it will go through the roof in price I would imagine.

Anyone have any idea when these RE4 figures are finaly going to retail? It has all gone very quiet about them.
            Just to get all the pre-order goodness to cover on the features section once the site opens. Im a pretty big collector/sucker for RE stuff.

The figures, Id assume sometime in October before RE4's release. Since its being included in the "Ultimate Collectors Bundle" that capcom released.

Comment

Eh, seems worthless to me, I mean im not that HARDCORE. I'll stick with my Gamestop collector's edition, thank you very much.

Comment

Alright so been doing a little looking around too see what the UK has to offer for preordering the game.

At Virgin Megastores you get a keychain, it is the RE 4, 4 logo it looks to be some type of metal. There is also a £5 off voucher in the UK Official PS2 Magazine but the magazine itself costs £6 so it won’t be worth buying unless you are wanting the magazine anyway. It also has a big review on the game and has some new renders also.

At Game you get a free t-shirt (as usual!) here is an image of it http://img.game.net/images/wk32/RE4tshirt.jpg

I still don’t know what Gamestation has to offer since they aren’t billing anything yet. But with the Cube one it was some outer cardboard case.

It is also worth adding that the RE4 figures seem to go on sale in the UK on October the 28th so I would imagine the US one is before that or on that date? The PS2 chainsaw controller is scheduled for November 11th over here also but don’t bet on it ever going on sale. File 2 guide is finally out over here on the 14th of this month also.

Amazon.co.uk has Resident Evil Archives listed as being on sale on the 13th (3 days from now?) but has no cover up for it. this is surely wrong?

So with all that said there is no sight of this limited edition metal case! God damnit we get fuck all over here. Does anyone know any online retailers I can order the PAL limited edition one?

Comment

I hate the fact that capcom is over-using RE4... why they didn't make so much noise when it first came to gamecube... i bought a cube to play RE4 that was ONLY for GC... that's not fair. (The good side of this is that I got RE1 Remake, RE:0 and RE-CV X... and as fan those are a must-have)

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD
                    I hate the fact that capcom is over-using RE4... why they didn't make so much noise when it first came to gamecube... i bought a cube to play RE4 that was ONLY for GC... that's not fair. (The good side of this is that I got RE1 Remake, RE:0 and RE-CV X... and as fan those are a must-have)
                    Exactly. That TGS trailer was a better put together trailer than any of the RE4 trailers combined IMO. They are putting alot more effort into the marketing and promotion of this one since they know they have to get it to sell well on the PS2, and will, since the PS2 is the biggest console that everyone has.

And Dot could always sell those copies on launch minus all the extras...you'd make a bit of money that way I assume

Or just give them out in THIA compys

Comment

Exactly. That TGS trailer was a better put together trailer than any of the RE4 trailers combined IMO

"the cradle of the progenitor" was the best one imo

Comment

Working...
                      X