Roy Campbell in Ben10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Campbell in Ben10

The bloke who does Roy Campbell's voice in the MGS games also voices Max Tennyson in the cartoon series Ben 10 a useless but it interesting fact.
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-17-2008, 03:08 AM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

And Perceptor.

Comment

and Dark Cloud 2 , one of my favorite games ever.

Comment

so he plays a cartoon that looks like him and in another thing with a robot, which links to m.g.s. Weird hey

Comment

Haha, I noticed this when I was with my nephew, watching Cartoon Network.

The second he spoke, I was like "THAT'S ROY FUCKING CAMPBELL!"

On a related note, Paul Eiding is an excellent actor. Needs more villain roles. His snide performance as the JFK AI at the end of MGS2 was fantastic.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

he's in syphon filter dark mirror too ..

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
              he's in syphon filter dark mirror too ..
              The director of voice acting for MGS4 also happens to be the same one for Dark Mirror.

I think she did the rest of the MGS series too, but I'll have to check on that.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

She did, also did the direction for Legacy of Kain series, and Final Fantasy XII *probably explaining the better delivery of Dialogue in FFXII compared to previous incarnations*

Paul Eiding *Roy Campbell* was also Zeus in God of war I along with the Grave Digger.

Comment

Speaking of games I saw my first ps3 ad today on tv for GT5 prologue that was included in a console bundle.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

ah gd old roy i didnt know he was in this many things

Comment

He's been in alot of things, when I heard him in that lously programme as my nephew was watching, I was all "I've heard that voice...where...can't think...ROY CAMPBELL!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        He's been in alot of things, when I heard him in that lously programme as my nephew was watching, I was all "I've heard that voice...where...can't think...ROY CAMPBELL!"
                        ah u must of thought he was playing mgs 4 or something there

Comment

Working...
                        X