Forum cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum cleaning

I'm cleaning up the boards, so if you notice anything that looks odd, let me know. I changed the THIA style around. Namely I fixed the banner in firefox, adding the and smiles back from the old style, fixed the width of the forum in general (makes it easier to read) and a few other tweaks.

I'll be concocting a new forum style which will fit with the sites new design, but I'll always leave the option for you guys to change to any ones we create.

out with the old, in with the new i say. Even tho this site is great as it is but i'd like to see these changes.

Comment

Its mostly bug fixing to be honest. A lot of these icons were already created for this style by Ice, but since then I've had to take over and update the boards. I screwed up and replaced the images with the default VB ones, which is why you had those bright blue images.

I also made some thread icons, which I'll be putting on the site soon. If anyone spots anything they don't like, let me know and I'll consider changing it.

Comment

Is this why the quote and reply buttons look kinda different now? I think the new ones look pretty cool.

EDIT: Probably not worth editing, but I typed "replay" instead of reply. Oops.
        Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 03-20-2008, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

hey i don't think its my internet connection or if anyone is haveing the same problems but when i click on "new posts", it kinda freeze and i have to wait. But i never got this problem before, so im no expert but has the changes to the web site created this or maybe traffic on this site. I'm not sure but i thought i'll report this problem, because i'm having fine results from ebay and other sites.

Comment

I'm not seeing that, it could have been a temporary issue with the server though. Lemme know if your still having trouble.

Comment

Working...
              X