Yeah, a suggestion....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, a suggestion....

This is just my personal opinion, and some may not agree. But that's okay. Anyway....

THERE ARE TOO MANY RE FORUMS ON THIS BOARD!

Seriously. When people come by this board, they may get shell shocked from all the Resident Evil forums! My suggestion would be to have:

1 forum for the main games(1, 2, 3 etc.)

1 forum for the side games(Survivor, Outbreak, etc.)

1 forum for the movies

and one forum for General RE Discussion.

That would take it down from 12 RE forums, to 4 RE forums. It would clean the place up a little, and there would still be plenty of places for discussion.

Again, this is all my opinion and is only a suggestion.

We had thought about that and It was decided that RE in general should be discussed in the Umbrella Forum, while game specific help would be in the others...Though Ice edited my descriptions removing the HELP area. Ill probably re-institute that since hes never around anyway.

Done, but he still needs to put the forum style to how it was before. God its so much nicer....

Comment

Originally posted by Malice
      This is just my personal opinion, and some may not agree. But that's okay. Anyway....

THERE ARE TOO MANY RE FORUMS ON THIS BOARD!

Seriously. When people come by this board, they may get shell shocked from all the Resident Evil forums! My suggestion would be to have:

1 forum for the main games(1, 2, 3 etc.)

1 forum for the side games(Survivor, Outbreak, etc.)

1 forum for the movies

and one forum for General RE Discussion.

That would take it down from 12 RE forums, to 4 RE forums. It would clean the place up a little, and there would still be plenty of places for discussion.

Again, this is all my opinion and is only a suggestion.
      IF you had ever run a forum, you will soon find out that if Dot50Cal mix all RE series into one forum, that would be disturbing, unless you don't need to recceive new members, and don't post much. it's hard.

because , imagine, one whole heading for Resident Evil. Then all series mix inside...

Soon ppl will also feel sick.

Comment

I didn't say he should put them into ONE forum. I said he should put them into FOUR forums. One for main games, one for side games, one for the movies, and one for general RE discussion.

It would actually be a lot better this way in my opinion because it would cut down on the amount of boards, but there will still be plenty of room to talk about RE. Like I said in my first post.

Comment

omg, all the RE's are being discussed in ONE FORUM. I feel sick. I'm gonna hurl. BAAAAAARRRRRFFF!

Comment

The other sections were for help with the game only but noone noticed that and posted in there anyway. They might come back, when we get more members.

Comment

naah man this way is better, the other way there really were too many forums.

Comment

I have one suggestion: people, don't you such big pictures in yours signs!! ;)

Comment

Taking care of that Andrew There were some peopel with large sigs so we have either asked them to scaled them down, or make them into a smaller filesize format. If you have any giving you trouble, lemme know!

Comment

Eh, I kind of don't feel we should be telling people to resize their sigs until we have some rules or guidelines to go by. Believe me, I HATE large sigs, BUT, It's not really fair to tell people they have to resize them unless you have guidelines clearly saying how big they can be.

Those are just my thoughts at least.

Comment

Im getting around to writing a faq but since noone ever reads em anyway... lol.

Comment

I do. Though it can be debated on whether or not I FOLLOW them.

Comment

Well, i just dont see a point in a big pic in your sig which shows nothing. You better write a good line (or two) of verse or whatever your favourite quote, than use space on my monitor with a pic. I'm NOT GOING to tell you what to do, but i really wonder why you like these pics on EVERY board... Uhhh. Nothing personal guys, this is a suggestion board, isn't?

Comment

It's an easy way to scroll quickly through a topic and see who's posted through association. If it doesn't stretch the board, or take up a ridiculous file size, there's nothing really to complain about.

Comment

Okay, nevermind. Do whatever you like.
                              Last edited by dmkf; 10-22-2005, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X