PSN network hacked XD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSN network hacked XD

Just noticed this on GameSpot. I then checked the PSN website and my password, along with my secret question used for the forgot password function was changed. I don't have a PS3 yet nor do i have much info stored on it so this doesn't really affect me much. Anyone else get there account messed up?
    Last edited by Orin; 03-27-2008, 08:12 AM.

holy shit lol

Comment

!!
      My profile better not been hacked!

Comment

Mines been gathering dust for months, nor do I feel any inclination to play or register it *although I have a sN saved for it*.
        So im not bothered, feel sorry for anyone who got hacked though.
        You dont see those problems on XBL, besides Microsoft Selling out your details to 3rd party groups.

Comment

There was a scare last year that MS stated was isolated and were blamed on the users (even though a large number of complaints materialized in a short period of time).

Connect anything to a PC network, and compromises can happen. With banking, they're happening too often and hackers are getting more aggressive these days.

Comment

The info's getting taken out of context by a few sites saying the actual PSN that you connect to your PS3 has been compromised, not the web one. Good one.

Comment

Sensationalism at its finest.

Comment

Fair enough.
                Is there anything worth actually hooking my PS3 up to the net on PSN in the first place?
                Have they released any RE content etc, so far the only thing I see worth getting is Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection which isn't really that big a deal as Tekken 6 is in Arcades here in London now.

Comment

The UK store?
                  Nothings interested me in the slightest, the "classics" they've added aren't even classics!
                  I've hardly heard of ANY of the games they have up there, the only one that deserves it there is Crash Bandicoot, apart from that, they need Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Silent Hill to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                    so far the only thing I see worth getting is Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection which isn't really that big a deal as Tekken 6 is in Arcades here in London now.
                    DR was out in late 05, so naturally a new game will get more attention (though it's being touted as a juggle fest). You've got a complete arcade port running at 1080p and has all stages unlike the PSP game, and it's online.

Comment

The PSN allows you to access overseas accounts however... so while the PAL PlayStation Stores are ass, the US and Japanese ones occasionally have exceptionally awesome gold nuggets now and then.

I usually use it for demos and videos, it's gotten me to try a few games I wouldn't have and avoid some games I had been looking forward to.

Comment

The UK store is a waste of time... I just use a fake US one for videos or downloads. There's a lot more stuff.

Comment

Working...
                        X